Live! The Todd & Nicki Anniversary/Xmas is Early Celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the updates, honey. We'd like a picture of YOU AND TODD at dinner, please. :)

Ah we live romance every single day so one bad meal rolls off our back :rotfl:

Awww...that's so SWEET! I agree pic of you two together at dinner. Can't wait to hear about Jiko tonight. You're the reason we'll be trying it in two weeks. I hope my 4yo DS is cooperative though!

I feel relaxed just looking at your pictures and hearing about it. You must be on Cloud 9! :cloud9:

Glad you are lovin' the Poly! Someday ....

We really enjoyed our stay at POP last year & didn't notice the noise at all. We were on the 4th floor facing the lake so maybe that had something to do with it.:confused3 And our one meal at the food court was actually quite good. Bummer that you had such a yuck day on your actual Anniversary!

I am sure Jiko will make up for it!

Cannot believe you are on page 6 already. That's what happens when you have a sick dd4 and can't get on the Dis. Oh well, better late than never. Can't wait for Jiko. I second the motion of pictures of both of you:goodvibes

Signing on here... So glad to hear Todd is able to make it, Nicki! Hope you both have a wonderful time and enjoy your celebration!!! :goodvibes

I'm excited that hopefully I will be down there on Saturday as well!!! I have 2 pesky doctors appointments I have to pass first on Friday. If the darling baby boy is behaving himself in my tummy, I get to go!!!

Cici, we're due one week apart! We're supposed tobe going in two weeks. *crosses fingers and girly bits :rotfl2::rotfl2:*

Thanks for the updates!! I agree with Kat, we need a pic of you two at JIKO tonight!!!!:thumbsup2

Enjoying the reviews and of course, Happy Anniversary to both of you. We are anxiously awaiting our anniversary trip (25 years) which can't get here soon enough. We leave Nov. 28th. :cool1::cool1::cool1: We are staying at Pop although I would love a magical upgrade but am not holding my breath because I know it won't happen. Keep the pictures and reviews coming! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

I am happy to hear you made it to WDW safe and sound!

Enjoyed the first set of reviews and I could not agree with you more on the Pop Foodcourt!!! The only really good thing they sell are the Mickey bars!! :lmao:

We have stayed at Pop quite often and will do so in February and September and you are right, the rooms are tiny, but how much time do we spend in the room anyway, :rotfl2:

And I have to agree on the fact that we NEED a photo of you and Todd at Jiko tonight! Can't wait for it!

Have fun and enjoy every single minute of your visit to WDW! :goodvibes

I LOVE Right now we have BWI club level booked, but I love the Poly!!! I'm hoping your reviews will help me decide!

I would love to stay BWI CL because we love that location too but so far the Poly is just amazing, the staff, the food, the relaxing atmosphere....it cannot be beat! Todd said he will have a hard time staying at the Poly and not staying CL

What a view!! I can't imagine anything more spectacular :cloud9: Hope you're having an amazing time!

You can just get lost in that view...if I had the moolah I would have booked LV but that was sooo much more....we are having a wonderful time thanks!

Thanks for the updates, honey. We'd like a picture of YOU AND TODD at dinner, please. :)

I will do my best but he is camera shy and I have to catch him at the right moment...I hope the Photopass guy is in the lobby at the Poly when we leave

I feel relaxed just looking at your pictures and hearing about it. You must be on Cloud 9! :cloud9:

Oh yes I sure do :thumbsup2

Glad you are lovin' the Poly! Someday .... I am sure Jiko will make up for it!

We used to dream about the day we could stay at the Poly...I am so happy that we are here and I cannot wait until tonight for a yummy dinner!

GREAT updates!!! I so happy that your dh could come along. Great room too. I love the POLY...

Me too! I could not agree more!

Cannot believe you are on page 6 already. That's what happens when you have a sick dd4 and can't get on the Dis. Oh well, better late than never. Can't wait for Jiko. I second the motion of pictures of both of you:goodvibes

Oh no, I hope she is doing ok :hug:

I am so jealous the CL looks amazing-enjoy it for us...Loving the reviews

It is amazing, I have to pinch myself to tell me its real!

Thanks for the updates!! I agree with Kat, we need a pic of you two at JIKO tonight!!!!:thumbsup2

I will do my best...he gave me a hard time about it at MK this afternoon...there were a million PP people out and he wasnt "feeling it"

Enjoying the reviews and of course, Happy Anniversary to both of you. We are anxiously awaiting our anniversary trip (25 years) which can't get here soon enough. We leave Nov. 28th. :cool1::cool1::cool1: We are staying at Pop although I would love a magical upgrade but am not holding my breath because I know it won't happen. Keep the pictures and reviews coming! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful stay and a nice time at the POP..just avoid the food court if you can :thumbsup2

I am happy to hear you made it to WDW safe and sound!

Enjoyed the first set of reviews and I could not agree with you more on the Pop Foodcourt!!! The only really good thing they sell are the Mickey bars!! :lmao:

We have stayed at Pop quite often and will do so in February and September and you are right, the rooms are tiny, but how much time do we spend in the room anyway, :rotfl2:

And I have to agree on the fact that we NEED a photo of you and Todd at Jiko tonight! Can't wait for it!

Have fun and enjoy every single minute of your visit to WDW! :goodvibes

That is why I didnt care where we stayed for the one night but we tend to do a lot of resort time and not much park time so the resort is the vacation and the parks are just an extra..that sounds so weird but its true. We are having sooo much fun and I still have 4 full days left, a MVMCP and a Wishes Dessert party...and more food of course :goodvibes

When we were done with the pool for today DH was asking me about lunch..seriously? Well lets see, dinner stunk, breakfast stunk, snack was small so yeah I guess we do need to eat since all the food we have seen before us so far we have not eaten it....I knew we didnt want a heavy lunch since we are doing Jiko tonight so I asked him if he wanted to go to the GF and check it out and eat at their CS...that got a :thumbsup2 from him so we popped on the monorail and away we went.

They are still doing a ton of work in the GF, second floor and ground floor they are still laying marble and they have scaffolding and cherry pickers up on alot of buildings....very noisy.

Afternoon002.jpg

Afternoon008.jpg

Afternoon009.jpg

Afternoon010.jpg

Afternoon011.jpg

The only Xmas decor is the gingerbread house

Afternoon003.jpg

Afternoon006.jpg

Afternoon007.jpg

Afternoon013.jpg

Afternoon014.jpg

Afternoon015.jpg

Afternoon016.jpg

Afternoon018.jpg

Afternoon021.jpg

I've read your other reviews. Looking forward to this one. Thanks for posting the bounceback info. I am going to the WDW website and figure out what 45% off a cabin will be. :thumbsup2 I will be at POP in less than three weeks. :cool1: Sorry the food there was disappointing. We don't plan on eating at the food court much anyway.

Happy Belated Anniversary! I cheered when I read Todd got to go. :) Really looking forward to reading all your reviews--your report is really helping me count down for my upcoming trip in 10 days!!!

Hi
Happy Anniversary!! It seems like I just read your F&W reviews!!. I'm enjoying reading these so far and can't wait for more. I love the Cinnamon rolls at Pop. I had one in August and it was heated and delicious. But I'm tired of Pop, so I think my DD and DGD (6) will be staying at a moderate for now on. (Would love to stay at Poly sometime). Have a great trip!!

Aloha! I adore the Poly, and CL looks like a dream come true. :cloud9: Loving the photos of the GF gingerbread house. That's one of my favorite holiday decorations; now I'm even more anxious for the next 3 weeks to fly by! I need to stop wishing my life away! :laughing:

I haven't tried Jiko yet. Can't wait to read your review! Happy Anniversary!

I am SO late!!! Oh well.... better late than never ;)

It's great that Todd got to go on the trip! I was keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Can't wait to hear about your trip and the food!

When we were done with the pool for today DH was asking me about lunch..seriously? Well lets see, dinner stunk, breakfast stunk, snack was small so yeah I guess we do need to eat since all the food we have seen before us so far we have not eaten it....I knew we didnt want a heavy lunch since we are doing Jiko tonight so I asked him if he wanted to go to the GF and check it out and eat at their CS...that got a :thumbsup2 from him so we popped on the monorail and away we went.

They are still doing a ton of work in the GF, second floor and ground floor they are still laying marble and they have scaffolding and cherry pickers up on alot of buildings....very noisy.

Afternoon002.jpg

Afternoon008.jpg

Afternoon009.jpg

Afternoon010.jpg

Afternoon011.jpg

The only Xmas decor is the gingerbread house

Afternoon003.jpg

Afternoon006.jpg

Afternoon007.jpg

Afternoon013.jpg

Afternoon014.jpg

Afternoon015.jpg

Afternoon016.jpg

Afternoon018.jpg

Afternoon021.jpg

Nicki I am in. I just love your reviews and have never chimed in before. I am so glad you are there, as I can relive Disney! You are the DIS Princess!

You and Todd have to have at least one pic for your anniversary. Hopefully by the end of the trip he will be "feeling it" and you can get your picture.

My husband and I have talked about staying CL at AKL next time we go alone - meaning without my family that keeps tagging along. :lmao:

AKL is our home resort as we are DVC. You'll have to let us know if you think it is worth the extras. Thanks for the great update. Can't wait for Jiko!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter