• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live the Magic song

seobaina

DIS Veteran
Hi

Apologies if this has already been asked but is there anywhere I can buy/download the soundtrack to Disneyland Forever?

Thank you

If you want the entire soundtrack for the show, type this:
into listentoyoutube.com...

Edit: OK, so embedded youtube videos are a thing on the boards now? Cool. Anyways, right click on the video if that's happened to you as well, and click on Copy video URL. Then paste it into listentoyoutube.com and you can download the mp3.

Unfortunately, Disney has not yet official released the music for Disneyland Forever, Paint the Night, or World of Color: Celebrate, so the only options are things like YouTube videos or other third-party sites. Hopefully the music will be released at some point in the future.

The podcast Window to the Magic has both the Paint the night parade and the Disneyland Forever fireworks.

I feel like DLR has some music catching up to do. I've been waiting for some of the new park songs. I had to buy the Wreck It Ralph version of the song so I could listen to the parade. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter