Live Stream of Disney World 4th Fireworks

Sammie

DIS Veteran
If you aren't at BLT or Polynesian or Grand Floridian villas and are at home like me, they are live streaming at 9pm EDT on Disney park blog. See link below, is on YouTube.

Last edited:
I can't get the site to load. I'd like to think it is just me but Disney and computer technology are like oil and water. Anyone else have any luck? Knowing Disney IT the site probably crashed.

Well this time I will have to agree, I can't get in either. Seriously Disney you advertised this everywhere, surely you knew people were going to show up.

Uhg. I was kind of looking forward to checking the fireworks out. Wish I could say I was surprised. Oh well.

If you follow these forums everyone knows I support Disney to the max but this was a major fail on someone's part. They advertised this on every Disney Facebook page, on the Parks Blog website and no one mentioned the live feed would be on YouTube. Lots of people were trying to find the link on the Blog's website page and they only shared it on their Facebook blog page, I just happened to look there too.

I did find this on YouTube, taped from the Contemporary last night.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting, I could not find it, and was frustrated. Sammie, thanks for posting the show link.

I tried repeatedly and was pretty disappointed. I cannot say I was that surprised though. The IT problems frequently discussed are not fictitious.

Did anyone find any stresming videos with music or uploaded videos not filmed in the parks with music that were from July 4th?

We wasted a bunch of points on a BLT room just to have the view and music piped in and the whole system was broken.

Did anyone find any stresming videos with music or uploaded videos not filmed in the parks with music that were from July 4th?

We wasted a bunch of points on a BLT room just to have the view and music piped in and the whole system was broken.

I was fortunate to be able to watch. Multiple errors. Disney kept adding on feeds on Twitter or facebook, can't remember but it still was a big time fail. The dumb thing was that they were adding links up the minutes it started (maybe even later), Why they just didn't have multiples links early on is just stupid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter