Live reports from MNSSHP 2012!

Lines for the rest of the characters seemed reasonable. I never did find Aurora and her prince or Suzy/Perla and didn't have time for the ducks which were adorable! or pooh and friends.
Aurora and Philip were meeting under the castle walls in front of New Fantasyland.

Also, they are letting people ( like us in the house right now) into the new fantasy land and the Belles Enchanted storybook house. Head on over!

Stace

Will this be all the time now, or just for a short period of time, where is it located ?

You can get into MK at 4pm with just your MNSSHP ticket. You could just grab your normal pack when you get there.

Thanks a bunch! I knew the cards were 1 pack per person per day with a park ticket. Wasn't sure if my Halloween party ticket would qualify for getting a pack or not.

Will this be all the time now, or just for a short period of time, where is it located ?

Does not open for real until at least November 19. No way to know if it'll be open at any point between now and then. It is in the new section of Fantasyland.

I just joined DISBoards after attending my first MNSSHP last Tuesday. We just got home yesterday. Once I get to 10, I can post a picture of our costumes.

First - the SOTK cards - I know one p/p and starts at 7 and at firehouse. I just read they give them out all night but I'm trying to verify that there isn't a certain number of cards for each party. So if I want to wait til I leave around midnight when party ends - I can get one then right? Trying to avoid lines and not waste time.

Second - last yr as I was researching I read somewhere that at Neptune?? Counter service in tomorrow land u could get souvenir Donald duck thing which had ice cream in it - I never made it to get ice cream last yr so can someone please verify if this is correct and if they still do this?

Thanks!!!!!'

It / they always make sense after, but these abbreviations, drive me nuts,, What is TMoWtP ?

I keep reading reports of Jack Sparrow coming out later than 7 pm. Is this always the case? We're planning him first.

We were at the first party on the 11th and didn't manage to get in line for the Dwarfs until almost 6:35 pm. Thought we'd make it there earlier, but our bus from All-Star Music was slow getting to the park because there'd been a road accident a couple of hours earlier and traffic was still slow because of that. The line wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and we got our photo taken with the Dwarfs by about 7:20 pm. I suspect that other people must have been stuck in traffic, too, and that's why the line wasn't so long when we got there. I assume that on other nights you'd really want to be there by 6:00 or 6:15.

I am so jealous of everyone! We were supposed to be there 9/23 to 9/30 for my 30th birthday. I got a new job and had to go in July instead. (it was the week of the 4th.....horrible timing!) I wish we were going. My daughter is three and has an obsession with Captain Hook. I was looking forward to MNSSHP so much! Please keep posting these reports! I'm living vicariously through all of you! : )

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I went last night and was able to go on Big thunder mountain, many adventures of Pooh, Barnstormer, Tea cups, Dumbo. I was able to take pictures with Capt. Hook, Cruella, Pooh and Friends, Aurora and Prince Phillip, 7 Dwarves, Alice and Mad Hatter, Mickey and Minnie, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Flynn and Rapunzel, and Snow White and the Prince. I watched the Villians Mix and Mingle show, the 2nd parade and the Fireworks. I also went through all of the trick or treating places except one trail.

Wow! As a pp asked, could you give us a little bit of a schedule of what you did when?

v_gan said:
I keep reading reports of Jack Sparrow coming out later than 7 pm. Is this always the case? We're planning him first.

The first two parties, Jack hasn't come out right at 7pm. I think this is due to the fact that day guests are still exiting and they have better crowd control at 7:30.

mickeyhunter said:
The first two parties, Jack hasn't come out right at 7pm. I think this is due to the fact that day guests are still exiting and they have better crowd control at 7:30.

How is this affecting the line for Jack? Would you still recommend getting in line around 6 since some guests won't be aware of Jacks late arrival?? We are having a hard time coming up with a plan for being able to see Jack and the Princesses with Princes, as well as trick or treating and seeing the parade and fireworks!

Jujubee727 said:
How is this affecting the line for Jack? Would you still recommend getting in line around 6 since some guests won't be aware of Jacks late arrival?? We are having a hard time coming up with a plan for being able to see Jack and the Princesses with Princes, as well as trick or treating and seeing the parade and fireworks!

If you want to see the princesses and watch the parade, I would watch the first parade/fireworks and head to princesses during the second parade. Towards the end of the night, the princess wait time dropped to about 15 minutes. They stop the lines at 11:30pm so make sure you're in line prior to that. If you are not interested in meeting the dwarfs, then I would start at Jack. They will put up a flag in the area that Jack is meeting and his line will start there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter