Live reports from MNSSHP 2012!

Dwarfs are at exit of Splash Mountain. Aladdin & Abu rotate with Genie & Jasmine. Pooh & gang are meeting at their permanent meet & greet location at their ride.

Princess room has Rapunzel & Flynn, Snow White & Prince, Cinderella & Charming,

Phineas and Ferb at Tour Guide Courtyard.

Follow on twitter for pictures.

Thank you for doing this! We will be attending our first party on Oct. 4th!! I think I am more excited than my 5 and 3 year old boys!

How popular were (I.e. long lines?) Phineas and Ferb and the Town Hall Princesses? We want to do this and I'm wondering how much time to budget.

Unfortunately, I'm not there but here's what I've gathered from Twitter.
  • Wristband checkpoints at Main Street USA, PotC, and Tomorrowland
  • Roughly 150 people in line for Seven Dwarfs
  • Four families in line for Jack Sparrow even though he's running late
  • Phineas & Ferb came out at 7:30
  • Snow White, Auora, and Rapunzel along with their three princes are greeting in Town Square Theater
  • As expected, all new merchandise for this year
  • Gaston, Lotso, and Tremaines (very long line) are meeting in the "Hub"
  • Couple small games set up around the park.
  • Candy now, also, being handed out by Casey Jr. Play Area

All of this is current as of 7:46pm on September 11 (remember all those we lost:(), 2012

Hope everyone attending is enjoying themselves!

andyman, did you read that line is long for tremaines only, or were lines long for Gaston also?

Those who know me, know I always start a thread and report on characters and such live from the first Halloween party. This year is no exception! I'm typing from my phone so please forgive any spelling or grammar errors. Please follow along and enjoy the party right along with me!

Thank you for the updates. I cant wait to get there and PARTY!:)

So exciting! Thanks for doing this!

Hello my friend!!! How are you? Miss chatting with you:wave2:

Yay so excited! We are going the 25!

Us too!!!:goodvibes

mickeyhunter can you do me a favor? can you tell me later on if there is any addition for the boo to you parade? Thanks

andyman, did you read that line is long for tremaines only, or were lines long for Gaston also?

Just the Tremaines. Also, Peter Pan's Flight is around a 5 minute wait and Lotso only has a roughly six minute wait, as of 8:10pm on September 11, 2012.

By the way, for those at home and have the Destination America TV channel (formerly Planet Green), they are playing a marathon of WDW documentaries.

Can't wait to see pics of the merchandise!!
We are going on October 5th I cannot wait to get (hopefully) another glow in the dark T-shirt! :thumbsup2

Can you report on the candy situation? I see Werthers is a sponsor, does that mean toffee??? How about snickers and normal candy like that? The last time I went, the candy was plentiful but not particularly diverse...

Here's a picture from Touring Plans of some candy at the party.

654440712.jpg

Also, no more autographs for Seven Dwarfs just photos. Also, long lines for SotMK and the MNSSHP exclusive card, as of 8:24pm.

The candy looks fantastic!!!! Hopefully it'll be the same assortment on Halloween when we are there... You are the best!! Thanks so much for posting these updates...

@wdwmickeyhunter is my twitter handle

70 mins for princess line right now.

Phineas & Ferb short short line.

Tremaines are out intermittently & have a 15 min wait when out. Same as Gaston.

Lotso has shorter wait.

So do the princes not join the princesses at Town Square until right at 7? We have a 5pm Chef Mickey. Will hit the park right around six. Was hoping to knock that one out right upon entry.

Apparently, the Pirates chasing around Wenches part of Boo to You has been removed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter