Live music in House of Blues restaurant?

MichelinMan

I Am Speed - Ka-Chow!!!!
I know there is a separate concert hall at House of Blues, but do they play live music in the actual restaurant at all? And if they do, is this only at certain times, or all day?

I am thinking of booking an ADR for next year if there is live music in the restaurant.

I know there is a separate concert hall at House of Blues, but do they play live music in the actual restaurant at all? And if they do, is this only at certain times, or all day?

I am thinking of booking an ADR for next year if there is live music in the restaurant.

Everytime i've been to DTD and passed by HoB, there was always a live band out on the porch. Not inside thou. Not sure if theyre there every evening, but I think they are. Its pretty neat. Maybe someone who's actually been there can give you more info.

1) Sometimes live band on patio, cannot be heard inside.
2) No band in main restaurant.
3) Bands are in the separate hall, on a scheduled basis.

I believe the only "free" music during a dining time is the SUNDAY GOSPEL BRUNCH.

Did it 6 years ago and going to be there in 2 weeks. Hope it's good( I know the show/music will be):thumbsup2

In good weather the live music on the porch can be a lot of fun ... as well as before a concert in the main venue.

In good weather the live music on the porch can be a lot of fun ... as well as before a concert in the main venue.

Personally I love the live music on the porch....good food, a few drinks...awesome time especially for dinner. :)

I was there this week, there was a live performer outside while we waited for our table, inside while we were eating a band was setting up (facing the tables in the area by the wall that seperates the greeting podium from the tables.) We left around 9:45pm and guessed they were probably going to start playing at 10pm...by the way, this was one of our favorite food places. great food, totally worth it. :cool1:

Online it says Friday and Saturday there is a band that starts playing at 10:30

We've been in the House of Blues while a band was playing INSIDE. I don't remember what day of the week it was, but I do remember it was late. The previous poster who said 10:30 pm sounds about right.

A bonus is that appetizers were half price at that time.

Maggie

Does anyone happen to know if there is a Minimum age requirement to attend one of the concerts at "HOB"? Just found out that my fave group ("Indigo Girls") are going to be there on March 27th, and its my daughters bday !!!

Near the event (on the ticket site) it says "All ages", but nothing more definitive, and I have read many different answers (via Google search)

TIA !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter