Live log in

jillrobinson

DIS Veteran
Arrived safely, despite taxi drivers best efforts lol.
Everyone is impressed with the Rive Gauche apartment and the space in it. Both teens are asleep !
Weather is superb, off for a wander around Val d'europe :)

yey a live report - I love them :cool1:!

Have a great wander round Jill, keep us updated when you can :goodvibes.

Love this - nine days for me and I'm bouncing! You are now officially closer to Johnny than I am at the moment!!

Not for much longer Lisa, you'll be here before you know it :) just got my first taste of dreams, can see the lights from our room and just about hear the music, only 24 hours before i finally get to see the show :cool1:

Have a great time Jill. Im also green with envy. You're going to love dreams, looking forward to your next log :)

you'll have seen your first Dreams by now Jill - hope you loved it (and cried a bit :love:)

Loved it, loved it, loved it :). And got my light ears :):)
Had a fantastic meal at the Silver Spur just before it, bit slow serving and I thought we'd be late but just made it, phew !
Sat outside HNY at the moment making use of their wifi on the way back to the hotel.

markpsych said:
You may have the 1st forum light ears :cool1:

Glad to hear you're having such a great time :goodvibes

Jill is the first person to put a photo up, that's for sure!

Johnny's in the park on Sunday, think you were going into Paris though?? He's on a mission for me :)

To be honest there were no more than half a dozen of us wearing them, rob said they looked good though. Jamie had his shave this morning, did a few rides Casey's for hot dogs and now we're off to Sealife for an hour or 2, really hot here today :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter