• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live Inane Ramblings by an Over-excited 30+ Mum...)

Thanks, Mel :)

We've just returned back to Disneyland, after spending three nights in Las Vegas. We're in the Wonder Tower at the DLH, in a 2 bed suite (not sure what happened, as we only booked a 1 bed). Also have Concierge, and had dinner with Goofy earlier tonight. I'm in LOVE with it all ! I told DH that I would never again settle for anything less. Having spent 5 nights at the RI Maingate, then coming here, it's like comparing chalk and cheese. Yes, we're paying for it, but it's worth every penny IMHO. We have the rooms with real balconies, with views over every part of the resort, from the pool to Downtown Disney, to CA.

Oh, I have other news....... we bumped into a couple of people on Thursday last week.....

IMG_0142.jpg

They were kind enough to give us these.....

IMG_0143.jpg

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

ETA: Wanted to add that the Mickey Trick or Treat party was a huge hit with everyone, and I got some great photos as well. All in all, we're have a wonderful time :)

Unfortunately, we'll be home again in a mere 4.5 days, but I've made DH promise that we'll be back again. :yay:

More updates to come once we're back home (this laptop keyboard is driving me batty :3dglasses )

D R E A M E D ! ! !

Woo hoo!!! :woohoo: Congratulations!!

And.. living the whole thing up in high style, to boot!!! Nice!!!

Sounds dreamy :cloud9:

I stayed at the DLH once.. the only thing you're missin is the monorail ("monorail, monorail, monorail" - Simpsons) BUT you have conceirge!! I don't even really know how to SPELL conceirage... lol -still struggling with it. :lmao:

Excellent work! Keep it coming.... popcorn::

hi! I hope you don't mind a brief intrusion... this is actually travelmel but I'm trying to get 10 posts done on my DDC's new account so that she can begin her own TR that she's been dying to do!

Thank you so much and I'll post from my own account soon!

Thanks, Mel :)

They were kind enough to give us these.....

IMG_0143.jpg

I am 99.9% sure we saw you - walking down main street early Wed evening - we were heading out of the park - and your family were walking towards the centre of the park, i recognised you from earlier pics on this board! You were a bit far away from us to say hi!!!:idea:

"Oh, I have other news....... we bumped into a couple of people on Thursday last week....."

Congratulations

We met some of their friends when we were there last month.......except we got Dream Ears.......Two days in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter