• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live from WDW, Nicki & Todd do the F&W and 10 days worth of food!!!

Have a safe trip to WDW! I'll be checking in with you over the next couple days... then DS and I will be there enjoying right along with you and Todd!!! YAY~:cool1:

Take lots of pics!

I'm looking forward to your reviews as I lurked my way through your last thread and loved them all.

One request: If it's not too much bother, can you take a pic of the San Angel Inn lunch AND dinner menus? They are impossible to find!

Have a fab time!

You're on your way right now! :car: Drive fast, take chances! Just kidding, please be safe and drive carefully! Have a good trip. :goodvibes

Yay!!! Can't wait for them to start!!! I loved your reviews of past so I can't wait to see this one:goodvibes

I'm sitting here eating my Cheerios and wondering what you're having for breakfast... and lunch.... and dinner. ;) I can't wait to hear all about it. Hope you were able to leave as planned yesterday and got to Downtown Disney for dinner.

I'll be in WDW on Thursday so I'll keep an eye out for you. I've got a few of the same places on my list!

Have fun!!! :goodvibes

I'm looking forward to your TR I read one of yours before and it helped me make some dining ressies, I loved all your great pics! Linda :)

Have a safe trip to WDW! I'll be checking in with you over the next couple days... then DS and I will be there enjoying right along with you and Todd!!! YAY~:cool1:

Take lots of pics!

I'm here and ready to get started!

I'm looking forward to your reviews as I lurked my way through your last thread and loved them all.

One request: If it's not too much bother, can you take a pic of the San Angel Inn lunch AND dinner menus? They are impossible to find!

Have a fab time!

Absolutely! You got it!

You're on your way right now! :car: Drive fast, take chances! Just kidding, please be safe and drive carefully! Have a good trip. :goodvibes

What a great ride up, no traffic at all!

I'm in! Have a great trip! I'm looking forward to your reviews. :)

Thanks!

Yay!!! Can't wait for them to start!!! I loved your reviews of past so I can't wait to see this one:goodvibes

Thank you!

So excited for you and can't wait for your first live report!

Thanks, this is my third live report and I love it!

Just found your report and cannot wait for details!! Hope you are having safe travels:drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

Thank you!

Hope you have arrived safe and sound. Cant wait for the reviews! :cool1:

Yes we did and thanks!

FOODDDDD!!!!
-Chelle's DD, for once using her own account :)

Hi there! Glad you joined in, say high to your mom for me!

Can't wait! I hope you enjoy all the new places you are trying.:goodvibes

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to the first few days, and then I'll be looking for you at Disney :thumbsup2 .

Sounds great to me!

popcorn:: popcorn:: Previews are over...waiting for the show to start!!:rotfl:

Coming right up!

party: Happy Birthday! :bday:

Thank you!

:surfweb: Waiting patiently for a report....

Coming right up!

I'm sitting here eating my Cheerios and wondering what you're having for breakfast... and lunch.... and dinner. ;) I can't wait to hear all about it. Hope you were able to leave as planned yesterday and got to Downtown Disney for dinner.

I'll be in WDW on Thursday so I'll keep an eye out for you. I've got a few of the same places on my list!

Have fun!!! :goodvibes

Thanks and I hope to see you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter