Live from Vero

Mahusky

West of Boston and East of Nowhere
Arrived late last night thanks to the wonders of the PHL airport(for those that have flown through it know what I'm talking about!) and Southwest baggage team losing our plane (yup that is correct that was their official explanation after waiting 1:20 for the first bags to come out).

After all that excitement all is good while we melt away in our favorite home away from home!

Room was ready :cool1: when we arrived....... Of course it was it was 10 PM! :lmao: great room ocean facing 3rd floor right above Green Cabin Room.

Haven't done much exploring but not much has changed since our trip last August. New mugs are here and Dkids are thankful for that!

Dave

We have never been to VB or HHI and are ready to try both! Looking forward to your TR (and any pics you might post). :thumbsup2

We bought VB points a couple of years ago with the full intent of staying there. My parents have been renting a condo in Daytona, and we've been staying with them, so we haven't made it to VB yet. If you have some time, can you post some pics so at least I feel like I've been there? :lmao: Would also like to hear of some of your favorite restaurants for future reference.

Hope you have a wonderful time! :goodvibes

Have a great stay! DH always insists we book 2nd floor right NEXT to the Green Cabin Room...how is it from up above?

How is the walk to the beach?

Please let us know about restaurants in the area.

Did you go to a grocery store?

Have a great stay! DH always insists we book 2nd floor right NEXT to the Green Cabin Room...how is it from up above?

Not bad! View is spectacular and you can't hear the GCR at all.

How is the walk to the beach?

Please let us know about restaurants in the area.

Did you go to a grocery store?

Grocery store - went to Publix.

Beach just to the right of the access ramp is a gentle slope to the beach. To the left it is a six foot cliff!:confused3

Restaurants -Anything Starbox recommends! Actually Squid Lips, Ninos, Ocean Grill and Oriente are some of our favs in the past. We ateat Sonyas last night and it was nice.

Looking forward to DW and my first visit to VB in July. We have a OVIR for three nights. Can't wait!

We bought VB points a couple of years ago with the full intent of staying there. My parents have been renting a condo in Daytona, and we've been staying with them, so we haven't made it to VB yet. If you have some time, can you post some pics so at least I feel like I've been there? :lmao: Would also like to hear of some of your favorite restaurants for future reference.

Hope you have a wonderful time! :goodvibes

Thanks having a great time. I'll try to post pictures later, using an iPad this trip and forgot my media card reader. Try PhotoBob posts..... He has the BEST VB pictures ever.

Warning when you visit VB for the first time you will be hooked like the rest of the VB crazies that post here! :lmao:

Ok big shift in plans this AM...... Today was a beach only day. This is somewhat of a moment us occasion for the family. You see oldest daughters watched shark week sometime ago and forget it not even sticking a toe in the water!:lmao:

Well not only did she go in waist deep but stayed in most of the day.:confused3

No problem for me just grabbed a cair and an umbrella and off to never never land.

Not sure where we are going tonight for dinner perhaps sans kids.:banana:

O yeah weather was a nice and breezy 85.

We are heading to VB in 2 weeks for the first time. My brother is getting married in Ft Lauderdale on the 7th of May and I couldn't go to Florida without hitting some Disney property it just didn't seem right. Since the kids already missed 2 weeks for our Christmas in Disney trip this school year we couldn't pull them for another full week so we decided on just a few days

We'll have our family there for a weekend in June, and can't wait. I also have a week planned with a DGF in January. VB is a wonderful resort, and I'm glad you're having such a great time!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We've been DVC owners for a year and are thinking about trying Vero next summer.
Have a great time!

Vero is our home resort and we love it. This year we have reserved a one bedroom and not the deluxe studio that we normally do because we will be staying for two weeks. If anyone has ever stayed in the one bedroom, let me know what you thought of it.

Arrived late last night thanks to the wonders of the PHL airport(for those that have flown through it know what I'm talking about!) and Southwest baggage team losing our plane (yup that is correct that was their official explanation after waiting 1:20 for the first bags to come out).

After all that excitement all is good while we melt away in our favorite home away from home!

Room was ready :cool1: when we arrived....... Of course it was it was 10 PM! :lmao: great room ocean facing 3rd floor right above Green Cabin Room.

Haven't done much exploring but not much has changed since our trip last August. New mugs are here and Dkids are thankful for that!

Dave

Hey Mahusky !
Flying out of PHL (so sorry your plane was lost---what a pain !) on April 30 and will eventually make our way from Tallahassee, to WDW, to Vero Beach (for 2 nights OVIR). Hoping we get the same room as you ! Have a drink for me in the Green Cabin Room !

I think your in my favorite room.. enjoy your stay.. we will be there in september for our 4th trip:woohoo:

Grocery store - went to Publix.

Beach just to the right of the access ramp is a gentle slope to the beach. To the left it is a six foot cliff!:confused3

Restaurants -Anything Starbox recommends! Actually Squid Lips, Ninos, Ocean Grill and Oriente are some of our favs in the past. We ateat Sonyas last night and it was nice.

Glad to be of use :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter