Live from the Polynesian!!!

We just returned last night from the Poly- there was work being done in Rapa Nui- it looked like part of the first floor and the 3rd floor had empty rooms- carpet torn out- no furniture in them

Oooh..... cool to hear, polyfan. We love the peaceful views on the garden side of Rapa Nui and the sitting area as well.

How was your stay?

polyfan said:
We just returned last night from the Poly- there was work being done in Rapa Nui- it looked like part of the first floor and the 3rd floor had empty rooms- carpet torn out- no furniture in them

Bumping and hoping for more info from polyfan! :cool1:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I have added 2 nights to the end of my WDW vacation and REALLY want one of the updated rooms. Our dates are 8/12-8/14. I hope, hope, hope one of the buildings will be complete and I can get a "new" room!! :Pinkbounc

What sitting area are you referring to? Is it inside, like a lobby area, or an outside patio seating area?
I will have to check it out when we are there in October. I am looking for a place to have a private dining event while we are there--if not this trip then the next trip, and was hoping to scope out a place. If the seating area is outside, it might work......

chamonix said:
What sitting area are you referring to? Is it inside, like a lobby area, or an outside patio seating area?
I will have to check it out when we are there in October. I am looking for a place to have a private dining event while we are there--if not this trip then the next trip, and was hoping to scope out a place. If the seating area is outside, it might work......

No, it is inside. The three newer buildings all have them in the "lobby" of the longhouse but the one in Rap Nui seems more intimate perhaps because it is a smaller building. Just two groupings of two chairs each with a coffee table between them in Rapa Nui.

We checked ito the Polynesian on June 29th and will be here until July 11th .
Hi Cathy! I hope you enjoyed your trip!! I can't wait to hear all about the wonderful things that happened in WDW!! Please write a trip report! Sound like you had a blast!! Thanks Cathy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter