Live from the Magic!

SimplyMagical

Mouseketeer
This is our first cruise ever and its GREAT! We arrived at the port around 10:15 and we could not believe how smooth and easy everything went. We were given a number 2 for boarding - groups 1 and 2 boarded immediately after concierge. We proceeded on to change our Palo reservations and then off to Topsiders for the buffet and sat outside on the deck. Although the room can be challenging with four people and six suitcases, we managed to find a place for everything. Actually we had seven suitcases, one filled with beer and water. We had Tiffany's town car service stop on the way to port. I read about bringing your own on these boards - a great tip! The Disney Cruise Staff are all outstanding and friendly - and the service has been EXCELLENT! My dh and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and we had the couples massage yesterday - very relaxing - I definitely recommend this as a must! The weather has been great so far and the seas are calm. Tomorrow we are off to St. Maarten - will try and post more tomorrow - now off to our character breakfast and later tonight Palos! :cool1:

Hey SimplyMagical-
I hope you have a magical time on your cruise this week. I was on the Eastern two weeks ago. I hope you have better weather than we did.

Make sure you play BINGO with Phil (call him Rooster Boy) and Karen. And don't skip out on the evening shows (70s and 80s Night) in Rockin' Bar D. Tell them Arica says hi.

Also if you get the chance and you happen to see Peter from Poland around (he's an assistant server and he also is at the fruit stand by the ice cream) tell him Arica says hi and sent him a thank you note.

Enjoy your 25th!

*arica*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter