Live from the first MNSSHP

I can't wait to see pictures!

Is Cinderella's Coach out? What time did you get in line for the Seven Dwarfs?

Jack Sparrow is in Adventureland ...Havent seen the princesses yet. In line for Mickey and minnie. Got Duffy dressed as a Pumpkin.

We'll be going in 2 weeks also and can't wait to go!!!! I hope the weather is as good as tonight!:cool1::thumbsup2:surfweb:

I too was wondering about the candy this year.??? And i'll 2nd about the map as well. Thank you for your posts. :)

I'll be there in 3 days! About the Dwarfs....what part of the exit are they at? in the opening there after you exit the building with the pictures? They are the most important on my list!

Cinderellas coach is at the Fantasyland Skyway. I got in line for the.dwarfs at 6:15 and was the 5th family back. At 7pm the line was from the exit of Splash all the way back to the entrance of BTMR.

Thanks for sharing this info. I'm so excited for our party next week :goodvibes

I too was wondering about the candy this year.??? And i'll 2nd about the map as well. Thank you for your posts. :)

Ive seen nerds, m&m's, twix, sour patch kids, lots of good candy so far.

I will post pics of candy in the am on my blog.

I have been waiting all day to get home to check the boards cause I figured you would be posting live again!!! Your tips helped us so much for the Christmas party in Dec! We are at the party a week from now.............:cool1::cool1:
My question is how long is the line by the HM for pictures and are you seeing any cool merchandise for the party??

Cinderellas coach is at the Fantasyland Skyway. I got in line for the.dwarfs at 6:15 and was the 5th family back. At 7pm the line was from the exit of Splash all the way back to the entrance of BTMR.

Thanks for that info!! :goodvibes

Man, Gaston must have been really good to have seen him twice! ;) FWIW...... I probably would have have gone twice for real!

MNSSHP really seems to have gotten some great additions this year. I sure hope they show some love for MVMCP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter