*Live From the DIS Chat Room: It's Saturday Night! Tonight: Laying Low!!*

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
*Live From the DIS Chat Room: It's Saturday Night! Tonight: Laying Low!!*

Hi Hi Kids!! How was your week? :)

Well I must say it was a unique one here at the Saturday Night Chat Institute Of Wine, Pizza, and Television Studies as your humble chat hosts put our research efforts temporarily on hold and embarked on a revolutionary and perhaps insane attempt to make a dream come true, and bring some glory, fame, and much needed beer money for our little Institute . . . ;)

It is indeed a daring endeavor; and one that will end with the triumph of the human spirit over seemingly insurmountable odds; a story that will bring hope and joy to a weary nation. . . or it will be one of shame, degradation, failure, and a brutal lesson in why one should never leave the safe, comforting glow of the 127-inch Big-Screen TV. . . :o
roflmao.gif

Yes, as I'm sure you've guessed by now. . Marla is entering the Institute's old Dodge Dart into the Daytona 500 :o :bounce:

The idea for this desperate yet visionary plan- as all great ideas do- involved lots of beer. . . ;) After last years exciting and law-suit producing race around WDW in a stolen car from the Richard Petty Experience, and the recent shutting down of the cockfighting industry in Oklahoma, the young lass was left without a clear purpose in life and a great yearning to get behind the wheel of a fast car. . . feel the wind in her hair. . . hear the screams of the innocent tourists . . feel the thump of lovable Disney characters against her windshield as she roared her machine around deadly, hairpin sidewalks. .

But alas, Disney had banned her from operating so much as stroller on their property. . so early one brisk morning this week as she was out back weed-eating around the old Dodge that was once our temporary lab, she called to me. . .

Rising from the breakfast table, I came out. . and she looked into the distance wistfully and proclaimed; "Willy, I've decided to do something with my life. . I'm going to fix up the Dodge and drive it to victory in next months Daytona 500"

Immediately catching the fever of her vision, I finished my morning beer, and said; "Knock yourself out toots. . .just don't get any grease on the carpet of the TV lounge. . "

Thus a dream was born. .

:teeth:

Any-who, there is much to be done to get my lovely co-host ready for her run at fame and riches; but even the longest journey must start with a first step, and by that I mean of course a huge party. . ;) So tonight we are pleased to announce that Disney After Dark will be heading to the Canadian pavilion in Epcot where we will be eating steaks, pounding down brews, and basically hiding from any of Marla's practice runs at the wonderful Le Cellier Steakhouse
:bounce: :D

That's right kids; this cozy little den sits under the big rock mountains of Canada, and is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy a big moose steak simmering in maple syrup. . :p . and it's also below ground, so it's a great place to be when your chat co-host goes insane and starts gunning her car around central Florida . . .;) :bounce: ;) :teeth:

So why not fire up your computer, put on a Mountie Hat , and join your chat hosts Marla and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter