Live from Disney! (with pics)

Oh Cass and Rob that is Wonderful! You both are so much fun and will make wonderful and great parents. Your little one will be so lucky to have such cool parents. Congrats!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!! Cass and Rob - I am so happy for you both and I am sure you will make the 'best' parents !!!And what a lovely Christmas gift to receive ! :goodvibes Love to you both :wave2:

:cheer2: :cheer2: Congratulations Cass and Rob :cheer2: :cheer2: !

That is wonderful news! I really enjoyed your trip reports and Cass your web site is wonderful, so when I read that there was a personal update I checked and first I thought the posts about the scrapbooking were it. I thought..oh..no baby news yet. But yessiree, I scrolled down and low and behold :thumbsup2 . :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I love how you have plans to take your new baby too WDW, and have a name all picked out ( Kristina is awfully nice, must be that!) however...my co-worker just had twins! Best pick out two names I'm thinking, because you just never know how blessed you are going to be ;) !

What an exciting time in your lives this will be! I am so happy for the two of you. :cheer2:Thank ypu for sharing your wonderful news.

Nancy

Congrats Cass & Rob,
If your due on December 1st then your about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. You count from the first day of your last period as week 1. I'm pregnant too, due on December 15th but this is not my first baby. Its my 3rd! Good luck, and i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Keep us posted!
:cloud9:
Karen

Congratulations Cass and Rob! How exciting, I am so happy for you both :cheer2: Please keep us updated on your pregnancy :goodvibes

Wanda

:thumbsup2 Way to Go. :woohoo: Say goodbye to life as you know it. :laughing: Your future Vacations have just changed format. :flower3:

Spectacular news! I remember you writing about your plans, and it sounds like everything has been going according to plan! Cass -- I hope you do well off your meds and the pregnancy is a great experience for you. I know when I was pregnant all my other allergy/sinus problems disappeared. I had other normal things related to pregnancy to deal with, but it was wonderful to not have allergies/sinus issues during either pregnancy...

Congratulations Cass and Rob!

I can't belevie I missed this thread back in October, especailly since there was a thank you to me and I never got to say your welcome! So... your welcome. I have sat here for the last hour (when I should have been cleaning the house) reading your trip report. It was a wonderful report and I thouroughly enjoyed reading it even though it was 6 months ago. I not only enjoyed reading all the things you guys did and of couse living vicariously through you, but enjoyed reading the apparent love and friendship between the two of you. I have no doubt you two will make wonderful parents to your little one.

We first took our kids when my daughter was 2 and my son was 3. It was a perfect vacation.

Well once again congratulations!

Goodness!!! Congrats!!!!!! I loved reading your report wayyyyyy back then!!! :rotfl2:
As someone said before. . . say goodbye to vacations as you know them. Now there will be someone else who's face will light up on Main Street and that will be the NEW SOURCE of your tears. I know that they were mine.

:goodvibes WOW Thank you everyone for all your wonderful well wishes! Rob and I are truly overwhelmed by the kind words and replies we've had on this thread! :disrocks:

Well, unlike the other members of our little (furry) family that have Disney names, (Goofy, Slinky, Lilo & Stitch, see CassWorld for photos!) our kids will have (semi) normal names! Well, with a Robert and a Catherine (very popular names) we wanted names that were somewhat unique. So...

Here are the names we picked out:

GIRL-Kira Christina (Christina is my late mothers name)(very close Kristina!!!! ;) ) Means bright light, sun.

BOY-Zander Robert (traditional in Rob's family for the son to have Dad's middle name) Means defender of all mankind.

The baby will LOVE everything Disney, of course and Star Wars! Actually, we figure by the time they are 4 or 5, we will hear "MOM!!! Dad is making me watch Star Wars again!!!!!!!" or "Why do I always have to wear DISNEY clothes??? Can't I wear something without MICKEY on it??" :lmao:

And of course, as long as the finances allow, we will be going to WDW as much as possible! Rob and I first thought that we won't be taking our kids until they are older but like I said the other day...How could we NOT take them and share everything we love about it???? Like you all say, seeing the magic through your kids eyes right??! :wizard:

Terry S, oh well, at least you finally got to read it! Hopefully in the next few years, we will be able to afford to buy into DVC instead of renting other DISers points :woohoo:

Rob and I are talking about MAYBE taking a 5 day break in Vegas at the end of May for one last vacation without kids. Still unsure of flying while pregnant (gonna go check out that thread you guys mentioned about new moms and see what your experiences are with that!) and IF we do, I might just even post a LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS with pics Trip Report on the Community Board :rolleyes: ;) :cool1:

Cass and Rob, Congratulations!! :goodvibes What wonderful news!! You both will make such great parents. I hope you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy. pixiedust:

Congrats on your soon to be newbie :yay: I know you and Rob will make awesome parents, how can this baby miss, his mama and daddy are Disney Crazy like the rest of us :thumbsup2

kimg

Congratulations to you both. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I have just come across this trip report and it was great to read (although it has taken a while ;) ) and just to prove that wishes do come true it has a magical ending for you both. :wizard: :wizard:

Timon said:
:goodvibes WOW Thank you everyone for all your wonderful well wishes! Rob and I are truly overwhelmed by the kind words and replies we've had on this thread! :disrocks:

Well, unlike the other members of our little (furry) family that have Disney names, (Goofy, Slinky, Lilo & Stitch, see CassWorld for photos!) our kids will have (semi) normal names! Well, with a Robert and a Catherine (very popular names) we wanted names that were somewhat unique. So...

Here are the names we picked out:

GIRL-Kira Christina (Christina is my late mothers name)(very close Kristina!!!! ;) ) Means bright light, sun.

BOY-Zander Robert (traditional in Rob's family for the son to have Dad's middle name) Means defender of all mankind.

The baby will LOVE everything Disney, of course and Star Wars! Actually, we figure by the time they are 4 or 5, we will hear "MOM!!! Dad is making me watch Star Wars again!!!!!!!" or "Why do I always have to wear DISNEY clothes??? Can't I wear something without MICKEY on it??" :lmao:

And of course, as long as the finances allow, we will be going to WDW as much as possible! Rob and I first thought that we won't be taking our kids until they are older but like I said the other day...How could we NOT take them and share everything we love about it???? Like you all say, seeing the magic through your kids eyes right??! :wizard:

Terry S, oh well, at least you finally got to read it! Hopefully in the next few years, we will be able to afford to buy into DVC instead of renting other DISers points :woohoo:

Rob and I are talking about MAYBE taking a 5 day break in Vegas at the end of May for one last vacation without kids. Still unsure of flying while pregnant (gonna go check out that thread you guys mentioned about new moms and see what your experiences are with that!) and IF we do, I might just even post a LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS with pics Trip Report on the Community Board :rolleyes: ;) :cool1:

Cass.. I love those names.. Kira is very pretty and I love Zander.. I always liked that name as that guy on Buffy the Vampire Slayer has that name.. :lmao:

That's absolutely fantastic! I've kind of been a lurker in this thread, but I love reading your reports and I'm so happy for you!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :sunny: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cloud9: :grouphug: :moped: :woohoo: :yay: :lovestruc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter