LIVE from Cities of Knights and Lights!

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by SingingMom, May 17, 2012.

1. SingingMom

SingingMom DIS Veteran

Just a quick note to tell all that this is a FABULOUS trip!!! :woohoo: We just finished our London visit and today is our second night at Foxhills. We can't find words wonderful enough to describe our TREMENDOUS guides, Francesc and Frankie! They are just darlings!! We feel like we've known them forever! Lots of laughs and good times already! :thumbsup2

London was more wonderful than we ever imagined! Saw so much and the people were very gracious. Yesterday we arrived at Foxhills and had a great dinner. Today is Stonehege and Windsor Castle. Tomorrow we leave for PARIS! More to come! :yay:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sarabi's Cubs

Sarabi's Cubs DIS Veteran

Glad you're having such an amazing time!:) It is an incredible trip, and I imagine it's even better with the addition of Windsor Castle and Stonehenge.

Laurie

4. tufbuf

tufbuf Disney Addict!

That's great!! We also had Francesc as one of the guides and he is a wonderful guide! He's got great moves too since he used to act and dance. We did the K&L tour back in 09 so I doubt he remembers us. He is also great with the kids. I guess this trip is even better now with the revamped itinerary!

5. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

Glad (but not surprised) you're having such a great time! What a spectacular trip this is! Looking forward to hearing more!

Sayhello

6. SingingMom

SingingMom DIS Veteran

Another fun but exhausting day!
    DH had a bad sinus headache, so he opted to stay in today. I stayed with him for the first half of the morning and DD went to Stonehenge with the group. When they returned, we had lunch then went to Windsor Castle. All I can say is WOW!!! Could have spent another few hours in the castle and another few in the shops and pubs outside. It was a charming area and magnifent castle. The queen arrived while we were there and they were setting up for a heads of luncheon tommorrow. The table settings were lovely ! Lol

Tomorrow on to PARIS!!!!!

7. pxlbarrel

pxlbarrel <font color=teal>They won't allow any kind of cow

:thumbsup2London must be a buzz with all the jubilee stuff that's happening. You guys are in the midst of history in the making. So cool!

8. LionKingRules84

LionKingRules84 Mouseketeer

Wow you are making me so excited for October!!!!

Sounds like an amazing trip!

9. joeyandangiesmom

joeyandangiesmom Earning My Ears

Keep it coming! We leave in 2.5 weeks! ACKKKK! We are SO excited!

10. SingingMom

SingingMom DIS Veteran

Home, safe and sound, buried in laundry:laundy:, but still basking in the warm glow of a fabulous trip.:love: I can't begin to express the tremendous job our guides Francesc and Frankie did to make our trip a memory for a lifetime. :flower3:

When I have a chance I will try to report on a few highlights and post some photos. (since I did happen to take 755 of them :rolleyes1 )

:hippie:

11. SingingMom

SingingMom DIS Veteran

You will probably have Frankie as a guide... he was beyond wonderful. Make sure you tell him The Bishops send their love! :hug:

12. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

Only 755? ;)

Looking forward to it!

Sayhello