Live from Castaway Cay,11-23-03

Keoni

<font color=teal>Rest In Peace, Nate! You're an An
What a beautiful day! Nice smooth ride also. (A little swaying but not much)

Palo ressies were a cinch, not like anything I've read here on the board. (What day do you want? What hour do you want?) No problem at all! We got the Thanksgiving seating at 7:30

Chairs, hammocks, etc also NO PROBLEM at all. Gosh I wonder why so many people have a problem.

Well folks bye for now,

PS, I'll try to check back..............but I'm on vacation. (I will try though!)

Keoni

Wow - That's wonderful! Glad to hear everything is working great for you!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!!!

Can't even imagine what dinner will be like on Thanksgiving at Palo...?
:eek:

Sounds like you are having a wonder-ful time.....;) Everything is going smoothly... Hope to say the same for our cruise:cool: Hows the weather is it warm enough to enjoy the beach and sands???

Enjoy....

Nette--------------

Are you on the 7 Day? Castaway Cay on Sunday? Did they change the itinerary or something? I am confused.

If this is the Western itinerary shouldn't you be in Key West today?

Or, are you doing a 3 and 4 day back to back?

Glad you are having a great time either way!!!!

MJ

Nette1, the weather is nice and warm. Water temp is a tad cool but once your in, not a problem. Not a cloud in the sky!

mmouse37: We are the lucky ones! Key West has a boat event there and we get CC twice! Today and Friday! We're on the Western 7 day.

I can't stop thinking about Palos for Thanksgiving! It's gonna be neat!

Our waiter is GERMAN from Peru. Nice guy.

It's Lumiere's tonight then a show at 10:15, Rich Purpura. A magician. What's better than being on the Magic and see a Magician?

There could be a lot of disappointed people if this double Castaway Cay was known about but not posted before boarding the ship. :earseek: :earseek:
As much as Key West is interesting, a double CC would be alot better. :hyper: , people are always asking for more CC. :teeth:

It has been posted before. I remember reading about it. I wish I was there.
Have a great cruise. Thanks for reporting to us.

strasfamily: He was funny! We saw him during the adult time at 10:15 PM Lots of laughs!

juniorbugman: Oh no, we knew before hand! We enjoyed CC very much. Everything was just perfect.

We're at sea now. Temps are 72-75 F Partly Cloudly. We're clipping at 21.2 k

We're doing the Brunch at Paol's at 11. Earlier we might have a tour of the bridge. Tonight is formal night and we at Lumieries (sp)

John is our head waiter and he seems to know EVERYTHING about us! A very good memory. German from Peru is very nice and friendly. We had a nice chat about employment for our 18 year old son.

Gotta go. If anyone has any questions, I'll try to log on later tonight!

Keoni

Thx for updating us! Have a great trip! My student is on this cruise, say "Hi" to Eric if you meet him during your vacation!

When I was on board this past summer I was so glad to hear that German was promoted to sever! He was our assitant sever (Ireene from Uganda was our server this summer and last summer- she's INCREDIBLE) in 2002 and we loved him. The last night on board Ireene was sick and unable to serve us that night and the next morning. German was asked to take over for her for those meals. We all knew how nervous he was but he did a great job! You are definitely in good hands!

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter