• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live from BWV - webcam!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! The view from home! Thanks for sharing. Just wish I had found your post a few days earlier, I could have been enjoying more scenery from "home."

Enjoy your visit and Happy Anniversary!!!!

That is so cool!! You are making me so excited for my first ever boardwalk view room in september!!

Happy anniversary!

Gotta tell you, I've loved being able to look out through your webcam. I've peeked more than once every day. Thank you!
:p

I just renewed our internet connection through our check-out tomorrow. We're taking it easy in the morning and will be here packing things up, so we probably won't leave until right at the 11:00 check out time. We'll try to make the camera and laptop the last two things that go into the bag, so you should be able to check the view until late tomorrow morning, Disney time.

Our plan is to spend time at Downtown Disney and check out SSR for a little tour before heading to the airport mid afternoon. I'll post a report after we're home and have cleaned up the mess our cats and dog made while we were away!

Nice of you to do that. I'm clicking my heels together three times as I type. It's not working though.

Thanks for the picture,

HBC

I also want to jump in here and give a bg thanks for this. This is by far the best, up to minute/live correspondence report-- we have ever gotten! I truely enjoyed it, and thank you so much, again!!!

Thank you so much for doing this for all of us!! It is softening the re-entry into "real life"after our 18 day trip.::MinnieMo

Originally posted by BWVDee
This is by far the best, up to minute/live correspondence report-- we have ever gotten!

I agree wholeheartedly. Well said Dee.

HBC

Thanks for leaving it up in the am on Sat. I will make sure to take some last looks before I have to take my Dad back to Maine in the crazy traffic tommorow.

I have really enjoyed your Webcam. I peeked a few times from work today while it was pouring rain here, just to enjoy the sunshine and blue clouds from your Boardwalk view. :sunny:

Thanks again and have a safe trip home!

Mary Jane

Originally posted by Lexxiefern
That is so cool!! You are making me so excited for my first ever boardwalk view room in september!!

Happy anniversary!

Ditto for our first in January! You've been incredibly thoughtful and we appreciate it MUCH. Safe trip back... look forward to your full report, and thanks again for taking us along.

Took one last look.

Thanks again for setting this up and sharing it for so many days with all the "homesick" folks here!

Have a safe trip home!

What a nice way to wake up on a Saturday morning: dreaming of Disney and then seeing your live webcam of the Boardwalk! Thanks!

I have to echo everyone's sentiments!:earsboy:

It's been great seeing this view. I just wanted one more look of the Boardwalk this morning. We will be at SSR in exactly 30 days and cannot wait!

This is GREAT! Thanks again for sharing, and we will be at BWV in less than 30 days! The webcam gets me more "fired up" about being there!
A great big thanks!
deerh
P.S. And way cool as well! (isn't technology amazing?)
:D

I would like to add my thank you, and a big Congratulations on your anniversary, just celebrated our 22nd last Saturday, although in no where near as great a location as you....Thanks again, we'll be at OKW in August with 11 of my closest...DVC could take a lesson from you, and come up with permanent web cams for all resorts. :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter