Live Disneyland Chat?

Detroit Beth

Earning My Ears
I faithfully listen to the Dis unplugged disneyland edition. The keep talking about a live chat on Wednesday nights. How do I join the chat? Is it Skype? Sorry, I'm a newbie!

There is a menu that appears under the forum link that lists User CP - Chat - FAQ - Tickers...etc.
If you click on Chat, it will take you to the live chat forum.

Welcome :goodvibes

Here's the thread that Tom bumps every Weds with details.

Just to clarify- its a text chat, not actual video or audio discussion and its at 9pm PACIFIC (since I see you're in Michigan I hope you're a night owl and can join us!).

Pacific!!! Didn't think about that - duh!! I will try to stay up. No Skype? So I didn't need to get my hair done? :)

Well my son just called from Star Tours on his day off.I could hear the sounds of the park.He is in college program and he calls all the time, lines were real short.

Apparently on my iPad I need to purchase 123 flash? Was looking forward to it however. Thanks for the information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter