• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live 365!!

Tony-NJ

<font color=green>Ready for <font color=deeppink>S
I just read that Florida Project Radio will be ending on 4/24!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My computer crashed at home, and I lost Start365. Now I can't find it on the website, and have to log onto the site everyday to listen. Can't listen at all at work, it crashes my computer.

I really miss it :(

I read on the FL project radio web site that it will still be available to preferred members, but there won't be any more updates. This bugs me, too, as I have enjoyed listening to attractions I never got to experience (the original Journey Into Imagination), as well as sounds I remember from my first trip ages ago!

Oh, well, I guess I could sign up for preferred membership.

Delaney

I have a preferred membership.... I didn't realize it will still be available to those who are members.

I listen to that one too, but there are others. A couple of the good ones are Sorcerer Radio and Tour Guide Mike. Is there any reason you can't listen to them, or is your modem speed too slow? They take a 32K to listen to them.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter