LIVE 365 down...where do I get my Disney music fix?

For me, it seems that the quickest music station I can get is WDWNTunes. The selection isn't amazing and they do have quite a few "shows" but there aren't any ads!

Thanks for all the suggestions.:goodvibes I have been listening to Subsonic and it is fine (listening to the DHS loop). I just miss being able to change channels. I hope they fix the problem soon.

Thanks for all the suggestions.:goodvibes I have been listening to Subsonic and it is fine (listening to the DHS loop). I just miss being able to change channels. I hope they fix the problem soon.

From MouseWorld Radio:
Live365 expects all stations back on air at 3am EDT tomorrow morning.

Hope this helps!

we go to youtube and put in search "Magic Kingdom Loop" It provides lots of Magic Kingdom music. We plug my husband's Ipod into a speaker and the whole family enjoys.

Subsonic is my favorite. I have much of it on my laptop, but for what I don't have, I can listen to it there. :)

Thanks for all your help.:goodvibes
When my alarm went off at 5:00 am this morning, the first thing I did was check my phone to see if LIVE365 was back.:blush: My husband got to wake up to the sounds of Splash Mountain. :banana:

Now listening to Innoventions Plaza area which is one of my favorite loops. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter