Liv and Maddie (new TV show on dis)

expeditioneverestgrl

DIS Veteran
So, rumors are spread that Good luck Charlie, ant farm, and shake it up are currently all on their last season right now :( so after Teen Beach Movie on Friday night, a new tv show called Liv and Maddie is coming on.. It's about twins and one comes home from being on a tv show and another one is getting more popular from being in basketball in her school. In my opinion, I think it's going to be an okay show. Your opinion??

Good Luck Charlie is already announced to be filming it's last season. But if this is ANT Farm's last season: GOOD RIDDENCE.

I've heard a couple things about Good Luck Charlie on it's last season and replacing it with Liv and Maddie or something like that. I've heard things about Liv and Maddie, and frankly, it seems stupid. I didn't hear anything about A.N.T Farm or Shake It Up though.

I've heard nothing about this new show, but honestly the storyline sounds pretty decent. And good riddance to Shake it Up and ANT Farm

I'm excited for Liv and Maddie! It definitely has potential to not be as weird as Shake it Up and ANT Farm. They need to go. I will miss Good Luck Charlie, though.

I'm excited for Liv and Maddie! It definitely has potential to not be as weird as Shake it Up and ANT Farm. They need to go. I will miss Good Luck Charlie, though.

Same. (Minus the excited for the new show part) At first I loved ANT Farm and Shake It Up, but now, they're just stupid. (Especially the dancing on Shake It Up)

Good Luck Charlie is already announced to be filming it's last season. But if this is ANT Farm's last season: GOOD RIDDENCE.

I've heard nothing about this new show, but honestly the storyline sounds pretty decent. And good riddance to Shake it Up and ANT Farm

I didn't hear anything about Liv and Maddie :D I agree, good riddance Shake It Up and ANT Farm. Good Luck Charlie wasn't that bad, though.

Same. (Minus the excited for the new show part) At first I loved ANT Farm and Shake It Up, but now, they're just stupid. (Especially the dancing on Shake It Up)

As a dancer, the dancing on Shake it Up kills me! THAT DOES NOT COUNT AS DANCING :scared: Ok, rant over, hehe.

Disney channel has just gone downhill. I am dreading this new show.

Ugh, I can't stand Disney Channel anymore. But, Even Stevens was on a week ago at midnight and Cory in the House was on about a month ago at midnight, too. So, what I'm hoping is that they're testing out shows to see which shows they might put on during a revival of Disney Vault???

I LOVE Shake It Up! CeCe and Rocky are just like me and my BFF! I'm like Rocky and my BFF is like CeCe! IDK why you don't like it... Then again, you guys know more about dancing, probably. I'm not in dance, just soccer.

I still think that ANT Farm, and Austin and Ally are, without a doubt, the worst shows on Disney Channel. Shake It Up I can tolerate, but it's still pretty bad. But I'm sorta in love with Bella Thorne, so, there's that.

I don't have Disney Channel so whenever people talk about Kim Possible and Zach and Cody, I don't really know...anything about them. But once when I went to my cousin's house we watched a few episodes of Good Luck Charlie till like midnight. I thought it was pretty good.

I don't have Disney Channel. But once when I went to my cousin's house we watched a few episodes of Good Luck Charlie till like midnight. I thought it was pretty good.

You lucky duck. :P

I have a feeling liv and maddie will be one of those shows where it like , alright we get the point now... But I will miss good luck Charlie!! I used to like ant farm but the second season was ehhhh, and GOODBYE SHAKE IT UP! HOPE WE NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!! Lol, shake it up stinks :p

Personally, I might not catch it, but I guess I might as well check it out. I'm already sure after seeing commercials that it's going to die fast, but maybe there will be at least one decent joke.
Goodbye to the other shows, considering those died out after the second season, except for maybe ANT Farm which died after it's first episode. So good riddence.
DC seriously needs to come up with better ideas, or just rerun the good shows of everybody's childhood, even animated shows.

Personally, I might not catch it, but I guess I might as well check it out. I'm already sure after seeing commercials that it's going to die fast, but maybe there will be at least one decent joke.
Goodbye to the other shows, considering those died out after the second season, except for maybe ANT Farm which died after it's first episode. So good riddence.
DC seriously needs to come up with better ideas, or just rerun the good shows of everybody's childhood, even animated shows.

Exactly. Probably just not Hannah Montana since Miley has gone a little cray cray.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter