littlest pet shops

What are the chances Target will release more of the tins now that the holidays are over? Looking for one for a Feburary birthday for my DD(3) who is now LPS crazy from McDonalds. Hoping to surprize her with this although she ill know no differance. I already ordered 3 of the $5 sets from Walmart.com and got her a digital monkey for Christmas but I'm really looking for the WOW in this for her birthday. I'm proably crazy but of they come down to reasonable on ebay I might go there.

I bought a target tin set on ebay the week before Christmas, and only paid $5 more than they sold it for in target.. well worth it for me! not having to leave the house to buy it..lol.

I bought a target tin set on ebay the week before Christmas, and only paid $5 more than they sold it for in target.. well worth it for me! not having to leave the house to buy it..lol.

I love the tin set. DD took the cardboard off to put all her LPSs in there and the tin helps the pets stay in place. She could fit all her pets in there and keep the organized.

Ya, the tin is cute.. We kept the dividers in there for now.. dd hasn't touched the tin itself since, She is too busy playing with her whirl around playground, and the biggest littlest pet shop.. LOL. I had to get her a 12"x12" clear tote for her pets now, she out grew the last container.. LOL These things are taking over my house!

Anyone get the In the Pictures set? If so, have you had problems with the camera?

DD is very careful with her toys, and the camera stopped working yesterday.

I emailed Hasbro to see if I can get a replacement, but was wondering if others have had problems with it.

Anyone get the In the Pictures set? If so, have you had problems with the camera?

DD is very careful with her toys, and the camera stopped working yesterday.

I emailed Hasbro to see if I can get a replacement, but was wondering if others have had problems with it.

we got that set yesterday - the camera didn't work at all, but DD doesn't care...so we will just leave it...good luck to you though - hope you get a replacement!:)

Hasbro would replace it - IF I send it back with the entire set, with complete packaging, in the original box they shipped it in, with the return label - all of which I threw out already because it worked when I received it, and probably wouldn't do anyway if I had all of the packaging.

I was willing to pay for the replacement, but they'll only do it as a complete return.

I only live about 40 min from Hasbro.. do ya want me to go knock on their doors?? :lmao: JK, Good luck with the camera issue! :)

Hasbro would replace it - IF I send it back with the entire set, with complete packaging, in the original box they shipped it in, with the return label - all of which I threw out already because it worked when I received it, and probably wouldn't do anyway if I had all of the packaging.

I was willing to pay for the replacement, but they'll only do it as a complete return.

so sorry to hear that!

that's just not right!

What are the chances Target will release more of the tins now that the holidays are over? Looking for one for a Feburary birthday for my DD(3) who is now LPS crazy from McDonalds. Hoping to surprize her with this although she ill know no differance. I already ordered 3 of the $5 sets from Walmart.com and got her a digital monkey for Christmas but I'm really looking for the WOW in this for her birthday. I'm proably crazy but of they come down to reasonable on ebay I might go there.

The story I got from my Target was that they would not be getting any more of the tins in - limited edition and all - but who knows for sure?

Like Caitsmama said it does seem like the e-bay prices have come way down on them though, so it might be worth keeping an eye out there.

Good Luck

I saw the strangest thing at my local Target yesterday - they had only 2 styles available. They had the iguana and a dog I haven't seen before. They didn't just have a few of each, there must have been 20-30 of each! But only those 2. Just thought it was strange. :confused3

I had something similar happen today - went shopping at several stores & about half of them had no small sets at all, then found the entire LPS area at TRU full of just one cat - like you said, there was probably 30 of them. :)

We did find some of the new releases at Walmart - hummingbird, orange crab, mice, and rabbit. DD received some money for her birthday yesyerday, so she bought them.

we were in walmart today (sterling, va) and they have ALL the new releases i(including the ferret with carrying case) have to say the ferret is pretty cute as is the lamb. there is also a dog on roller skates that totally reminds me of scooby doo (his face). they were on the endcap in the middle of the aisle with the lps toys. happy hunting!

I just looked up the Target Tin on ebay since I've never seen it. Great set! How much did it sell for in Target?

Has anyone picked up all of the McD's LPS yet? My daughter still needs both Lambs and the Dark Brown Puppy. If anyone can help, please PM me...

Has anyone picked up all of the McD's LPS yet? My daughter still needs both Lambs and the Dark Brown Puppy. If anyone can help, please PM me...

Actually, nevermind...

We stopped at a local McD's tonight and picked up both Lambs and the dark brown puppy. She's got them all now!! :banana:

I want to thank all of you for this thread. My DDs aren't into LPS, so I don't really know much about them. But my niece loves them. Using advice I found on this thread, I ordered 5 packs of LPS. My niece was so thrilled opening these up Christmas morning. She kept saying, "Oh, my friend **** doesn't have this one. She doesn't have this one either." and "Yay! I don't have this one." etc. Thanks!!

Maggie

if anyone can help with the ferret and carrying case, i need 2 and they are not to be found in our area. will gladly send total and shipping before you mail them. tia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter