Little People Nativity half price @ target.com

Thanks for the heads up! I quickly went to the Target website and it showed the set was sold out at the store nearest to me, but limited availability at the next one. That store closes at 10, so at 9:15 I told my guys I'd be back and what I was doing! They just laughed at me. I got there and the sales people were awesome, but we could not find the one left in stock according to their computer. They said either the computer just didn't update, or someone has hidden that other one in another area of the store until they come back to get it. So they called another store that is fairly near me, but very close to my oldest son. That location has five and were about to close, so I called my son and asked him to please pick it up for me in the morning! He also laughed and said yes...he'll be there early! Fingers crossed!

They were out at mine but they did have the airport for 19.99 reg. 39.99. I think they would have been out of them too if they would have signed or moved from an rear end cap to the regular counter where they were out.

Denise in MI

They were out at mine but they did have the airport for 19.99 reg. 39.99. I think they would have been out of them too if they would have signed or moved from an rear end cap to the regular counter where they were out.

Denise in MI

I got the airport $19.99 less the $5.00 off fisher price $19.99 coupon total cost $14.99 for a huge gift. It will look very impressive under someone's tree all wrapped.

oh no! I really want the nativity set. I was planning to go to Target tomorrow. I hope they have it. I didn't know that I could check online to see if the store had it. I will have to do that now. Fingers crossed!

edited: I looked online and it said that my store had them available. I called to double check and they said that I was the 4th call already this morning and that they had none in stock. Hopefully they would be getting them back in on Wednesday. Oh well.

On-line availability numbers were wrong in my area. Two stores sort of close to me showed inventory on-line, their in-store inventory showed stock on hand, but none available on the sales floor. I kept calling stores that had availability online and had success after 5 or so tries! They are holding one for me until the close of today's business.

Editied: Maybe the sales clerk just did not know, but I was told they didn't think they would restock this item. Now that I think about it, maybe the clerk wanted to be left alone!

On-line availability numbers were wrong in my area. Two stores sort of close to me showed inventory on-line, their in-store inventory showed stock on hand, but none available on the sales floor. I kept calling stores that had availability online and had success after 5 or so tries! They are holding one for me until the close of today's business.

Editied: Maybe the sales clerk just did not know, but I was told they didn't think they would restock this item. Now that I think about it, maybe the clerk wanted to be left alone!

I was told that stores were not doing any more holds until after January 1st so even if they did have it they wouldn't be able to hold it for me, they would just be able to tell me if they had it in stock.

She said that since the computer said that they had them in stock that they had searched the back room and looked all over the store. They thought that maybe there had been some returned as well but they can't find them anywhere in the store.

We went to Target yesterday when they opened to get the nativity and airport for $15 each. Then got the netbook. While in line for that the sales clerk told a customer that they're getting a shipment in every day for the next 4 days. I don't know if that's just for the electronic stuff or for everything, but it may be worth trying! Good luck!

Just want to give a heads up that this nativity set is very basic. DOES NOT have the music or light up angel and the fence is more generic.

It's not as nice as the real one. I got one anyway but might return it. I had ordered one last week from Family Xtian for $25 and it is MUCH nicer. It includes extra characters and the nicer fence and the light up musical angel. Gave that one to my baby niece.

We still get ours out every Xmas and my kids are 12,10,8. Love the song and light.

Trish

Just want to give a heads up that this nativity set is very basic. DOES NOT have the music or light up angel and the fence is more generic.

It's not as nice as the real one. I got one anyway but might return it. I had ordered one last week from Family Xtian for $25 and it is MUCH nicer. It includes extra characters and the nicer fence and the light up musical angel. Gave that one to my baby niece.

We still get ours out every Xmas and my kids are 12,10,8. Love the song and light.

Trish

You know, I am glad you mentioned that about the music & light features. I had gotten a Fisher Price catalog in the mail & the one in there does have the music & light, however it is $33, does not have the wise men (they are sold separately in their own set for $22), but it does have a couple of shepherds - it's just a bit different overall.

I still picked one up at Target - could not resist $13.99 - not sure if I will keep it or give it as a gift and get myself the other one. I also noticed that on the Target box, there is a symbol that says "Only at Target" - I assume that means that specific packaging is only at Target.

I ended up calling another Target that said "limited availability" online and they said that they had 4. I went out there and got one. yay! :goodvibes I'm ok with no music or lights. It's for DD who isn't even 1 yet so I"m sure she won't even know the difference

I got the airport $19.99 less the $5.00 off fisher price $19.99 coupon total cost $14.99 for a huge gift. It will look very impressive under someone's tree all wrapped.

Where did you get the $5 off Fisher Price coupon? Thanks! :confused3

Where did you get the $5 off Fisher Price coupon? Thanks! :confused3

It was in this week's Target circular, it had a few exclusions but not Little People. You can also print it on the Target website, but I actually had the ad in hand.

Last year I got one for DD (who was 11 months at the time) days before Christmas. It was the big full set and I think cost $40. DH nixed it and said that he thought it was too much for our budget. I agreed that he was right and we had other things we needed to spend the money on I so took it back. Of course I didn't make it back to the store until after Christmas with traveling to see family and all. I was chatting with the clerk and my DD was being a flirt. She then asked why I was bringing it back. I told her. She asked if my husband would be ok if I got it for $4 because it was now 90% off and she'd be happy to resell it to me for such a sweet little girl. Pixie Dust does't just happen at Disney. DD loves it now and since we got it out a week ago plays with it each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter