Little Mermaid location

Sunlover317

Mouseketeer
What building should we request?

Close to parking
View/floor-
King size bed
We just booked for July but will add requests.

What building should we request?

Close to parking
View/floor-
King size bed
We just booked for July but will add requests.

These are the only non-family suites at AoA. Just request a standard room. I could be wrong but I don't think king beds are a guarantee unless its a paid-for feature, like a preferred room. I don't know about your parking/floor requests but I do know these are the furthest rooms from bus stop and the main building. If that's not an issue, then cool. These 3 buildings do have their own pool. :)

Just request the king bed. The more requests you make, the less likely any of them will/can be met. Since there are so few king beds (at any resort; maybe only 5% or less), make that your only request.

The closest building to Animation hall are buildings 7 and 9. I'd request one of them if you are looking for the shortest distance to the main hall... If you want a room close to the LM pool, request building 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter