Little John

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hi All,
I was just curious about something, I know that Little John use to be a rare character, but it seems that I have been reading a lot of posts lately and he seems to be showing up at Town Square a lot lately, I was just wondering if this was a good sign, is he possibly going to become a regular there? Just curious. Would love to see him on our trip down. :thumbsup2

One good thing that indicates he may be getting out more is that it seems Disney redesigned his costume. I met the "old" Little John back in December, but I seen more recent photos where it clearly was a "new" Little John. So if they have more "Little Johns" to get out, the better! :teeth:

HugsForEeyore said:
One good thing that indicates he may be getting out more is that it seems Disney redesigned his costume. I met the "old" Little John back in December, but I seen more recent photos where it clearly was a "new" Little John. So if they have more "Little Johns" to get out, the better! :teeth:

This could be a great thing, lets hope they have more "Little Johns" and he is going to be out more. Would love to walk into MK and have him be standing there with Robin Hood, that would put a big smile on my face, he is such a cute character. :teeth:

I think Little John actually got a "face lift" awhile back, but for some reason I've seen photos online of the old Little John (a 1980s version) in the parks as recently as 2005. Don't know what this means, but it really surprised me to see such an old version of a character being used in the parks when the character has had a new look for some years now. :confused3

This is what he looked like when I met him in December. To my knowledge, this is the lastest look for Little John:

littlejohn.jpg

He is just so darn cute, I just want to run up and give him a big hug, whatever the case may be with his redesigning, I sure hope we see him come June. :sunny:

when I was in disney a few years back I got a hug from King John... that was pretty special :goodvibes

meeko_33785 said:
I think Little John actually got a "face lift" awhile back, but for some reason I've seen photos online of the old Little John (a 1980s version) in the parks as recently as 2005. Don't know what this means, but it really surprised me to see such an old version of a character being used in the parks when the character has had a new look for some years now. :confused3

I met this Little John in early December, and I swear it was the old Little John. But upon comparing your photo to mine, he doesn't really look much different, does he! But I think the old Little John had slightly darker fur and just didn't look as bright or new. Well either way, it's great we are finding Little John out and about!! :)

littlejohnphoto3.jpg

I am just hoping that he is a regular and hoping we are able to catch him in June, if anyone else has seen him recently, let us know. Thanks. :)

Little John is great. When we met him on President's Day, while Robin Hood was signing DDs book, LJ kept "kissing" DD on the head, it was very funny! She was laughing so hard.

Here's our picture.
2006RobinHoodLittleJohnMK.jpg

there are only two costumes right now so no you wont see much of him.

and if you only knew how much people hate little John....

Mecha Figment said:

Well obviously those of us posting on this thread don't hate Little John, we are huge character people and would love to see him. There may be only two costumes right now but from reading boards and looking at people's photos he sure seems to be out a lot more lately and I say Kudos to Disney for that. They really need to get these rare charactes out more often.

Mecha Figment said:

I think I understand why Mecha Figment.

Is it because his "friends" can't see what they are doing and the costume is painful on their head?? :scratchin

Either way, like jnjusoioa, I love it when these ususual ones get out and about! I appreciate the hard work of those CMs! :)

This has got to be the longest thread ever dedicated just to Little John! :teeth:

I say we keep it going and hopefully we will hear some more positive stories about people seeing Little John out lately. :)

WHAT??????.........WHAT???????.........WHAT?????.........

Ooooh, KAAAAY!!!!!!!

[/IMG]

Well my joke was a bust, I was trying to insert a picture of "Rapper" LiL' John in my post but I do not know how. Oh well

ps. What and OK are the only things he says in his rap music.
Dave Chappell makes great fun of him.

canda said:
Well my joke was a bust, I was trying to insert a picture of "Rapper" LiL' John in my post but I do not know how. Oh well

ps. What and OK are the only things he says in his rap music.
Dave Chappell makes great fun of him.

I confess that's what I thought of too when I saw the title of the post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter