• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Little Einsteins toys at Disney World?

Tink561

DIS Veteran
Do they sell LE toys anywhere at Disney World? I've not noticed them before but we before we got our daughter I wasn't looking for them.

thanks!

The only thing we saw at DW in June were the plush ones. I was so disappointed. My DS LOVES LE!

They have a few plush and books. Target has just started gotten a BUNCH of LE toys. They have playsets that go along with the stories.

The only ones that I remember seeing were near the trailers on Mickey Avenue in MGM, where the LE characters sign autographs. There was a little store there and it had some LE things. Not a lot though. :confused3

Hi All,

Don't know if you had your heart set on buying at WDW, but while at Target today saw a couple of toys. One in paticular was large Rocket w/ 4 chara. to go inside for 40.00.

Thanks! I have seen those at Target and I'm hoping to score a Pat Pat Rocket for my dd. I was just curious if they had a bigger selection at Disney. I guess not.

Thanks for the heads up about the LE toys at Target. My DS 2 favorite shows are LE & Higglytown Heroes and there are virtually no toys from these 2 shows.

And congrats Tink561 on adopting your little girl from China. We too are in the process of adopting our 2nd child from China. Our son was born & adopted here in the US. We've always wanted to adopt from China but because of the age requirement we had to wait until 2 yrs ago to start the adoption process. We were LID in December of last year and have a long wait ahead of us if we don't adopt a Waiting Child.

I saw plush LE dolls at my Target for 9.99 each, will be cheaper than Disney. I know its not as much fun to get from Target as it would be Disney but you could get them and take them with you and give as a gift while you are there if that is the toy of they day like if it was the day you were going to MGM. My girls always like to get certain things from different parks. Like Mickey Minnie things from MK...LE and playhouse disney things from MGM...just a thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter