Little Boys

noahdove

Noahdove
I will be taking my 7 year old grandson to Disney August 2016 and I am trying to figure out something
special for him to do. Please tell me about the Pirate activity that I can reserve for him. I know I will get his hair spiked at the Barbershop for one thing special. Am I missing anything? Thank you. :thanks::worship:

You can do the Pirates League where he can be made over like a pirate.

There is also the Pirates and Pals fireworks voyage that leaves from the Contemporary to view MK fireworks.

There are pirate cruises as mentioned by the PP which are on specific dates /times depending on which resort they depart from.

My kids have done all three things and have liked then all.

My 7 year old's favorite thing was Jedi Training Academy at Hollywood studios. It's not an extra cost, but you have to get there right at opening in order to sign up.

It's a participation show in which the kids wear a simple costume, are "trained" to fight Darth Vader and . . . Surprise! Darth Vader appears and each student gets a chance to help fight him away. Lots of fun!

he'll also probably enjoy Tom Sawyer's Island & the Speedway at MK and Test Track at Epcot. My son was 5, but LOVED those activities.

There is also a Pirate Adventure that is kind of like an interactive scavenger hunt. They give you a pirate map and you look for certain landmarks in adventureland.

Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom...esp. if he likes collector cards like Pokemon or Magic...(Magic Kingdom)

I also think he'd like the pirate adventure (in adventure land in Magic Kingdom). My 13 and 10 yr. olds LOVED both of these. Jedi Training Academy at Hollywood Studios was also a lot of fun for my 10 yr. old and my 4 yr. old. Agent P's (Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb) around the world showcase in EPCOT.

SOTMK, Pirate Adventure, Agent P are all great activities to use if lines are longer than you'd like to wait for rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter