List your WDW canceled rooms here for continued resort closure news/updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a reservation starting June 7 paid in full last week, no email yet. I am coming from upstate NY and not even sure we will be able to come at this time

I called as well. I was worried after reading about the Poly cancellation, plus villains cancellations. I am booked for GF last week of June. Didn’t buy park tickets. We decided to do 2 villains parties instead. So now I have no tickets. She said nothing for June has been canceled yet as far as resort reservations. She said they are waiting word from the governor (maybe the phase 2?) and that my dates look hopeful. She said when or if they announce a June opening I would be able to add park tickets. Again, we know this isn’t Gospel.

They wouldn’t be able to provide the experience they once did for the after hours party’s such as Villains with the character m&g and fireworks etc. that’s likely the reasoning for the party cancellation, not necessarily just because of closures. You cant charge people the price of the party and give them a no frills experience. It’s much different than charging the same price for day admission.

They wouldn’t be able to provide the experience they once did for the after hours party’s such as Villains with the character m&g and fireworks etc. that’s likely the reasoning for the party cancellation, not necessarily just because of closures. You cant charge people the price of the party and give them a no frills experience. It’s much different than charging the same price for day admission.
I agree with all of this. It also may take longer to turn over the parks at night with the need for increased sanitation. They might need all that time between normal park closing and park opening.

Alright, was on hold for 20 minutes but got a very pleasant and chatty CM
She said my June 1-2 Contemporary resort reservations looks good, no cancellations so far for June.
She was puzzled when I said some people started getting emails already, she double checked and said everything on her end said no cancellations yet
I asked if I had the possibility of changing dates in June if it does eventually cancel, she said no changes for June can be done at this time
I asked if maybe they are consolidating resorts and only having a few open, she said that is something being discussed and because they are opening in phases that's why they stopped taking reservations for June because they are at capacity.
That's great news for June if it holds!

I understand that. I wasn’t upset about it. My concern was that I did not buy park tickets because we were just going to do the parties. Bad luck on my end.

Ugh! So annoying that we still have no info! I would really like to change our resort to something slightly cheaper based on a recent change in our finances. But, I can’t adjust a June reservation. And it might not matter anyway. And, if there are a lot of limited experiences we may go but go fewer days & then there is no need to change!

How do you add that???
You select "Modify Reservation" from your reservations page and scroll down to Celebrations...Also, Celebrations is the only thing selectable among all the modifications. Everything else says you need to call the Reservation line to modify..including dates

Right after I posted that, I looked and mine was already there (we will be celebrating our anniversary, too). I guess I did that when I booked it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter