• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List Your Upgrade For Upcoming Cruise Here!

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Inspired by the Brag About Your Category Upgrade Thread:thumbsup2 http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1936285nice to see that so many DISers have had past success!

Yet, in the name of simplicity, thought it might be fun to have a new thread that soley lists new upgrades received for future cruisespopcorn::

i.e. ONLY those who haven't sailed yet:)

Good luck to us all & please list in the following manner when responding to keep things cohesive:teacher::

*Date of Upcoming Cruise

*Number of Guests

*Category Booked

*Upgrade Received

*Any Affiliations (past guest, DVC, etc)

Inspired by the Brag About Your Category Upgrade Thread:thumbsup2 http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1936285nice to see that so many DISers have had past success!

Yet, in the name of simplicity, thought it might be fun to have a new thread that soley lists new upgrades received for future cruisespopcorn::

i.e. ONLY those who haven't sailed yet:)

Good luck to us all & please list in the following manner when responding to keep things cohesive:teacher::

*Date of Upcoming Cruise

*Number of Guests

*Category Booked

*Upgrade Received

*Any Affiliations (past guest, DVC, etc)

Hi DH and I will be sailing on the wonder on Sept 11-14, 2008 and we booked category 11 inside stateroom and we go upgraded to a category 8. Deloux ocean view stateroom. This is our first cruise on DCL. We have done 4 other cruises on different ships.:banana: :banana:

We booked a Category 12 on the Sept 12th Wonder and were pleasantly suprised to get an upgrade to Category 6, deluxe ocean view stateroom. This is our first Disney cruise as well so we're pretty excited. It's so nice to get something extra after about a dozen vacations at WDW. We've never gotten a free room upgrade so this was really special to us. Now if we can get a visit from the Dream Team for our land portion........ :cloud9:

We booked a Category 12 on the Sept 12th Wonder and were pleasantly suprised to get an upgrade to Category 6, deluxe ocean view stateroom. This is our first Disney cruise as well so we're pretty excited. It's so nice to get something extra after about a dozen vacations at WDW. We've never gotten a free room upgrade so this was really special to us. Now if we can get a visit from the Dream Team for our land portion........ :cloud9:

Just to let you know, a Category 6 is actually stateroom with a veranda! So you got a really good upgrade! Congrats! :cool1: Our last cruise we had two cat. 6's and loved them!

Wow DisMom I didn't realize that. I am really excited now!!! Thanks for the info.

Sept 18th 3 day
2 guests
Booked a Cat 10
Upgraded to Cat 8
CC members, DVC members, FL residents

You said 9/12 but did you mean 9/11 on Wonder?

You're sailing with us. We'll be neighbors in a Cat 6. ;)

This is our 10th cruise and we've never received an upgrade. :sad2:

Never cruised before, cruising the magic Sept 28, No cruise docs yet... I just know I am getting upgraded to the Walt Suite :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: NOT

Congrats to all of you who got upgrades :cheer2:

*Date of Upcoming Cruise- 09/27 on the Magic

*Number of Guests- 2 guests

*Category Booked- Cat 8 Oceanview GTY

*Upgrade Received: Cat 6 Verandah

*Any Affiliations (past guest, DVC, etc): This is our 4th cruise with DCL (last cruise was NYE on the Wonder 2007-08), DVC Members, Married at Disney in 2006 and due to my husband's last minute R & R from Iraq we only booked 31 days out.

I'm telling you...the next time I book a cruise, I am booking GTY. Those are the peole who seem to get the upgrades.

New week!! Any new assignments or upgrades? I am hoping this will be the week we get our numbers for our two 12 GTY cabins for the October 12 sailing. Just want to know where we will be!

Laura

October 2, 2008
2 Adult, DD 3
Booked Cat 12 Guranteed
Received Cat 10 room 2137
First Disney Cruise

44pp going sept 28 and we booked cat 12 and upgrade to stateroom number (drum roll please ) 7138 mom needs accessible room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter