• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List your favorites in order.

Scraper

DIS Veteran
My favorite DVC's in order are BCV, VWL, AKV, BLT, BWV, OKW and then Saratoga. I have not stayed at any others. I would like to know other peoples favorites.:goodvibes

VWL, BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, OKW, SSR

Just my 2 cents

VWL
AKV (kidani)
BWV
... those three are almost a tie

AKV (jambo)
SSR
OKW

(I have not tried BCV, BLT, VB, THV or HHI ... hope to some day soon - I don't think I'll be disappointed by any)

HHI
BWV
AKV
VWL
OKW
BCV

This is my immediate families preferences. If I travel with family, and is there for family time - I would have to pick HHI, and then OKW.

Will be staying at BLT in November, and plan on trying SSR and VB someday, so the list will change.

VWL
SSR & BCV - tie for 2nd
AKV
VB
Have not tried BLT, BWV, HHI or THV
OKW - last place (as in no desire to go back)

BW--

Blt (even though I haven't stayed there yet, I have stayed at the Cont and just know I will love it)

Vero Beach

BC

:thumbsup2 I agree it is too hard to rank them for us. Sure I like BCV in the summer, love my SSR and now AKV Kidani but I didn't mind our stays at OKW or BWV. I will stay anywhere DVC and have a great trip. :thumbsup2

Must be that time of year again where someone wants to know our current "favorite" DVC resort. Mine don't change much from year to year...

1. OKW (because of the space, kitchen, porch & embiance)
2. AKV (because of the savannas)
3. VWL (because of the decor, but I don't stay there, because it's too much like home)
4. SSR (like the location, not the decor)(haven't tried the treehouses yet)
5. BCV (love the location, but not the layout)
6. BWV (ehhh...nope)
7. BLT (I have no real knowledge of staying there, and I don't ever intend to stay there)

BCV ( Actually, I have to say my first three are tied for first too)
BLT
BWV
SSR
OKW
AKV
VWL (because we haven't had the oppportuity to stay there yet)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter