List of YouTube videos of rides?

BryANDJessMom

Mouseketeer
Hi! I have a friend going to Disneyland for the first time. She has a boy (9) that is nervous about rides. He loves LegoLand, but has not gone on any of the roller coasters there. I thought it would be a good idea for him to view the rides online before. I have started looking through, but was wondering if anyone has a list of links for the best ones?

thanks so much!!!

On youtube look for videos posted by the user fishyeye. Make sure the Y is in there and not just fisheye. They have some great videos./

Funny, my daughter and I were just doing this today! I just went to Youtube and directly typed in the name of the ride, and picked the best HD video! What I really wanted to know on some of the videos was...."HOW is there not more people there?"...and then the opposite ..."OH HEAVENS I sure hope that is NOT what we are getting into!" lol :rotfl2:

There are some really good podcasts on itunes where you can experience many of the rides. It's from a travel agency. Just search "Disneyland" and it will come up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter