• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List of QS Dining Foods?

disneygma11

Mouseketeer
Forgive me if this has already been posted somewhere, if it has please direct me there. Is there a list somewhere that tells exactly what one can order and eat from each restaurant if they have the QS Dining Plan? I just booked our Holiday Trip and got the FREE Dining Plan so I sort of want to plan my menus out. It would make it so much easier if I knew what one could or could not order in a particular establishment. Also, I assume none of the QS establishments require reservations? Thanks in advance!:thumbsup2

No, none of the counter service locations require reservations.

Here's a listing of the restaurants and menues, organized by park, and then by resort.
http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

THose labeled counter service are the one's you're looking for. With the QS plan , you get a meal, drink, and dessert. You may be able to sub out the side on any meal if it's not something you're interested in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter