List of everyone going in April 2009

OMG!!! It is finally around the corner...I can see it...almost touch it...it's in my grasp!:cool1: We are staying in the tall tower, you know the one that has the thingamabob that goes thru it....yeah the monorail thru the Contemporary! We are almost there to celebrate my husbands BIG 40! Whoo Hoo! We are going to have such a grand time. I've sooo much planned for the entire weekend that he'll have to take another vacation just to relax and do nothing!:lmao: Well, he'll at least have to wait till June when we return for yet another fine Magical time with the Big Cheese himself...so guess he can relax then.:rotfl:

Just had to share in the excitment with you all! Have a grand day!

2 more sleeps

I keep worrying that flights will be cancelled for no reason or I have booked something wrong or they will say my luggage is too heavy or umpteen things I know not to be the case, but I can't stop worrying.

Once I have arrived in Florida and have checked into Pop Century and have everything I need, I know I will be so relieved that it doesn't matter if there are lines of 4 hours for an attraction with rain every day I would have a wonderful time :lmao:

3 more sleeps

I am checking into ASMo that night (because we arrive late) but it won't really start until the next day.

I guess my main concern is forgetting something or leaving something behind. I am pretty sure everything will be fine, just have to make a checklist and check if everything is packed before we leave.

5 1/2 hours until take off!!! :cool1: I'm going for a run and taking a shower and then I can leave for the airport. :banana: Maybe I'll see some of you there. I made a Disboard pin so if you see me say hello. :flower3:

Enjoy everyone... we just got back today and had a wonderful 10 days down there. :woohoo:The weather was beautiful, but it was crowded. Sending some pixie dust :wizard: that the weather stays great and the crowds thin out.

Enjoy everyone... we just got back today and had a wonderful 10 days down there. :woohoo:The weather was beautiful, but it was crowded. Sending some pixie dust :wizard: that the weather stays great and the crowds thin out.

I am glad you enjoyed your trip. :goodvibes

Woo hoo!!!!! It's Friday which means....I LEAVE FOR DISNEY TOMORROW!!!!!!

I am BEYOND excited!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana: I am going to be sooo antsy at work tomorrow. I have to run home on my break at 10:10 a.m. and print our boarding passes (Southwest)

I still have so much to do before we leave!!!

I hope everybody had a great time... ine ended yesterday.... the vaca that is... grabbing the phone for the next trip...:goodvibes

:woohoo: I just cant wait another 3 years for Disney so I think I have DH on board for next April:woohoo: We'll have to start an April 2010 list!

Whew we got back from WDW late Saturday night and I still feel zombie-like! I can say this....we will never go back in the spring...ever!!! YIKES! Talk about crowded. I'm convinced that all of the FL kids were out of school last week and at WDW! There were cheerleaders, bands, honor societies, class trips, you name it, they were out in full force at WDW!! We're going to stick to fall from now on. We figure to go back in fall 2010. That sounds soooo far off!!

As soon as I get back into being in home/work mode, I'll start on my TR. Things got so busy before I left for WDW that I didn't even get to print this April list to take with me. I logged online a few times while there, but for some reason the Dis boards weren't recognizing my log in info and I just didnt have any free time to have the info emailed to me and reset my password, etc. I walked through POFQ a few times looking for LGMH's in windows, etc. but never found anyone. In fact, this was my first trip to WDW that I hadn't seen and/or met any Disers. I had to laugh cuz a few days in FL it was about 84 degrees and back here in CT it was in the 90s!! Actually hotter in CT than in FL. The past couple days here has been raining cats and dogs and in the 50s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter