• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List of everyone going in April 2009

Yes it seems like most are staying at POP! The place is gonna be crawling with Disers in April! LOL If I was staying there I'd be suspicious of everyone being a Diser.

From April 21-April 28. Staying at POFQ and joining our friends for their first ever trip to Disney!

Karen

From April 21-April 28. Staying at POFQ and joining our friends for their first ever trip to Disney!

Karen

Yay another POFQ Diser!! :banana: Maybe we'll run into you there!! Do you bring the lime green mickey heads (LGMH) with you? I always put a few in our window and I make sure I have one on my purse and I put one on DF's backpack.

Hi!

Can we join in? We are a family of 4 (Karen, Andy and our 2 sons Mauro (6) and Milan (will be 5 tomorrow). We are so excited to travel from The Netherlands (where we live) to Orlando on April 25 and stay until May 4th!

We will be staying off site (Windsor Hills townhouse).

I will turn 41 on April 29th at MK (made ADR for CP). Also made an ADR for Tusker House breakfast (April 28, 8.00 am).

We can't wait!!

Hi!

Can we join in? We are a family of 4 (Karen, Andy and our 2 sons Mauro (6) and Milan (will be 5 tomorrow). We are so excited to travel from The Netherlands (where we live) to Orlando on April 25 and stay until May 4th!

We will be staying off site (Windsor Hills townhouse).

I will turn 41 on April 29th at MK (made ADR for CP). Also made an ADR for Tusker House breakfast (April 28, 8.00 am).

We can't wait!!

Of course you can join in!! You've been added to the list! Wow I think you're the farthest away on our list, so far - The Netherlands! How long will your flight to Orlando be?

How awesome to be spending your birthday in MK!! pixiedust:

count me in... April 18 to 24th.. presently booked at AKV... and wait listed at BWV... but might just keep AKV after I call tomorrow...

so anybody set a Dis Meet yet :goodvibes

Of course you can join in!! You've been added to the list! Wow I think you're the farthest away on our list, so far - The Netherlands! How long will your flight to Orlando be?

How awesome to be spending your birthday in MK!! pixiedust:

Thanks!! It will be a long flight with our two little boys (the youngest turned 5 today, the other is 6)... over 8 hours to Washington and then 2,5 hours to Orlando (and a couple of hours between the flights). But we will survive, anything for WDW LOL!:lmao:

Then, have you seen Meet the Parents? You know the gesture Robert DeNiro does where he points at his eyes, then at Ben Stiller in the movie when he says "I'm watching you, Focker!!"? (Focker being the last name of DeNiro's soon-to-be son-in-law). That gesture is known to Disers as the "lime look" - its just a hand signal Disers can flash at each other if you're at a distance and/or not close enough to say hello and engage in conversation, but you spot each other. LOL! I have a "focker watch" (as Focker was DeNiro's last name in Meet the Parents) tshirt that's lime green and has a face with mickey ears doing the "lime look" on it and I've met Disers with it! LOL :goodvibes

:rotfl2: Actually if someone did the look (which I never knew about) my brother would think it was towards him since he looks just like Ben Stiller. People all the time do the eye thing. He gets people asking him all the time if he is Ben Stiller and one time when my daughter was younger What about Mary was on and she went Uncle Matthew.

TikiRoomFan...I see you are staying at POFQ. This will be our first time there and from what I have been reading plus friends of ours stayed their last year I am getting excited to stay at this resort.:cheer2:

Thanks!! It will be a long flight with our two little boys (the youngest turned 5 today, the other is 6)... over 8 hours to Washington and then 2,5 hours to Orlando (and a couple of hours between the flights). But we will survive, anything for WDW LOL!:lmao:

LOL that's the Disney spirit!!! :rotfl: pixiedust:

:rotfl2: Actually if someone did the look (which I never knew about) my brother would think it was towards him since he looks just like Ben Stiller. People all the time do the eye thing. He gets people asking him all the time if he is Ben Stiller and one time when my daughter was younger What about Mary was on and she went Uncle Matthew.

TikiRoomFan...I see you are staying at POFQ. This will be our first time there and from what I have been reading plus friends of ours stayed their last year I am getting excited to stay at this resort.:cheer2:

That's too funny that your brother looks just like Ben Stiller! I love Ben Stiller! I have all of his movies and watch them all the time. And, There's Something About Mary is a hilarious one, too, Cameron Diaz is great, too. Very funny movie!! :lmao: I was dating someone once that was a dead ringer for Garth Brooks, southern accent and all, and everyone would ask him if he was Garth Brooks and ask for autographs. After awhile, he started saying he was and would sign autographs. LOL

I think you'll love POFQ!!!! As much as I'd like to try some of the other resorts, we just can't go to Disney and not stay at POFQ. I've stayed at POR when it was Dixie Landings, and I've been at GF, and I still just love POFQ. It's quaint, small, the theming is excellent, it has gorgeous grounds, the bus service is great, the boat to Downtown Disney is great....I have nothing bad to say about the place!! Eilliot Dyson in the lobby on Wed-Sat nights is awesome!!! We make our plans around seeing Elliot every time we go.

My family and I will be at the Pop March 29-April 3

Me and my dd will be at ASMu April 6- 13!!!!! very excited!!!!:cool1:

ClaraBug and Calamara...you've been added to the list!!! :thumbsup2

count me in... April 18 to 24th.. presently booked at AKV... and wait listed at BWV... but might just keep AKV after I call tomorrow...

so anybody set a Dis Meet yet :goodvibes

Already had you on the list, ANTSS...BUMMER that you leave the day before I arrive!!! :sad2: So you should stay a few more days. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter