List of everyone going in April 2009

We're gonna be there 4/18 through 4/26 at POR. It's our anniversary and DD's first trip!

Gee Whiz! My DH is driving me bonkers :crazy2:. All he keeps saying is he wants to go to WDW! What to do? I am about to go crazy with this guy and before you know it I will have ruined my plans by exploding with excitement pixiedust: ; thus letting the cat out of the bag.

Our friends that we are traveling with has now called and invited us to join them in June. June, my goodness, that would be a April, June and November trip for us this year. Do ya think I could do that many times? ::yes:: I'm gonna have to look for threads on the DIS for those months too. LOL

April 24 - May 1 here..Taking Daughter for her 4th Birthday (April 26th) Coming down from New Hampshire..brrrrrrr:drive:

Hopefully the crowds will be gone by then.

Hopefully the crowds will be gone by then.

I think that you are going during a great time. It is after all the spring breakers are gone. Yahoo! Your little one will have a swell time.......wait till she meets the big cheese himself and his girlfriend.

We're going April 18-25. I am so excited! We're taking DS10 and DD9 on their first trip to WDW!:cheer2:

You can add us please! selina4disney and DH...for our 35th anniversary. April 25-May 2!

Ok everyone's been added! We're getting quite the list of Disers in April/May!!
WDW OWNED by Disers!!! :jumping1:

I think it would be sooo much fun to celebrate your birthday at Disney!! DF and I probably never will cuz his birthday is in Jan and mine is in Feb ... not sure how warm it is in FL this time of year? I wouldn't wanna have to wear a coat at the parks.

Sounds like fun to wear a button saying it's your birthday and getting extra special attention by the CMs for it! :goodvibes

We are going 4/4-4/10. This one is DD's high school graduation trip. Can't wait! We are staying at the POP.

Everyone's been added!! Thanks!! :thumbsup2

Yay HG MOM ... we'll be at POFQ 4/25-5/2. I hope to run into you there!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter