List of Disney Stores Closing

I wonder if the list is wrong. Our closest one is the Mall of NH and I think it is always busy. At least whenever we make the trek down there. I don't want to drive to Salem. That would be over an hour ride when Manchester, NH is already 50mins. I am going to have to call and ask if they are closing. I will be very depressed if they do, my DD's love that store!

The list must be wrong. My cousin works at the one at the Mall of NH, and she said today they are not closing. She was pretty sure Pheasant Lane Mall was staying open too.

Jackson isn't closing. This list was a first draft, some on it are closing, some are not, adn others that are not on it will be closing.

NY
Tanger Outlet at Deer Park

That list is weird- this whole outlet mall has not even been BUILT yet- they just groundbroke for it not to long ago LOL...so they are closing the store before the outletmall its going in has even been built!

I asked my local DS~Great Northern Mall in Ohio~and they also said they were absolutely NOT closing. Phew!

My store is on the list, I'll have to call and ask to verify. This store is already about 45 minutes from me and the other one even close to me is about 1 1/2 hrs away. Won't be shopping there much more if they take away my store.

Double check with the store. The Mall of NH is on the list here, but my cousin works there and says they are not closing. She was pretty sure nothing in NH was closing.

The list must be wrong. My cousin works at the one at the Mall of NH, and she said today they are not closing. She was pretty sure Pheasant Lane Mall was staying open too.

I hope your cousin's right--we live in Manchester. :)

Not to be dumb, but which one is staying open? Both Pheasant Lane Mall and the Mall of NH are on the list. My cousin works at the Mall of NH one, and she hasn't heard that they're closing.

I so hope your right, if they do close Pheasant Lane Mall and the One in Manchester where am I to go????

Double check with the store. The Mall of NH is on the list here, but my cousin works there and says they are not closing. She was pretty sure nothing in NH was closing.

I should check out the one here in Nashua!

NON - Official List:

TX

Valley View Center

Vista Ridge Mall

I don't know of a single other store near me, now. :(

How soon does this go into effect?

I don't know of a single other store near me, now. :(

How soon does this go into effect?
How far from you is the one in Collin Creek Mall in Plano? Frankly, I'm surprised that one isn't on the list because that mall never seems that busy.

You may want to call your store to check as it's appearing the original list isn't 100% correct.

I just called the Castleton Indy store and was told that they are NOT closing!! Good news for those of us around here.

They are closing every single store within about 100 miles of me. There will be none left in Indiana.

That's just sad.:sad2:

They are closing every single store within about 100 miles of me. There will be none left in Indiana.

That's just sad.:sad2:

Did you not read my post right above you???? :confused3

The Castleton store, I was told by the guy that answered the phone earlier this morning, is not closing.

Another poster also stated, earlier in this thread, that there will be one still in Ft Wayne.

So, there will be at least 2 in Indiana still open.

That is a BRUTAL list! Will there be any left in Indiana? Does Fort Wayne have one?

I can't believe they are closing Circle Centre, with the high traffic from the out of town visitors for the downtown venues and conventions. That store probably does more business from out-of-towners than locals. The Circle Center Mall is definitely a destination spot for the Indy travel industry with its great location within walking distance downtown.

Is there a list of the stores that were kept?

According to The Children's Place website that has a locater, there is a store in Fort Wayne.

Why would they be closing down the one in downtown Indy? It is directly downtown and in between the convention center and Conseco Fieldhouse. I would think that it would be doing a good business in the biggest city in Indiana. Why are they closing all the stores in Indy?

I can't believe they are going to close both the Castleton and Circle Center stores here. I would have expected at most 1 of the 2 to close. They both seemed to do decent buisness (at least in terms of traffic) as both malls are pretty busy. :confused:

No offense to Ft Wayne, but I'm a good couple of hours away and with $4/gal gas won't be trekking up there for the Disney store.

Yes. I can understand the closing at Greenwood because of the major changes going on there. But I can not understand the closing of Circle Center.

I also won't be travelling up to Ft Wayne as I don't even have a car.

I'll have to take a walk to the Disney Store while I'm at Circle Center getting my lunch. I'll be asking if that store is definitely closing.

Did you not read my post right above you???? :confused3

The Castleton store, I was told by the guy that answered the phone earlier this morning, is not closing.

Another poster also stated, earlier in this thread, that there will be one still in Ft Wayne.

So, there will be at least 2 in Indiana still open.

Nope. Hadn't gotten to it yet. That's ok. But it would still leave me out as I can't get to Castleton. I think I've been there maybe twice in my entire life. Circle Center and Greenwood are the only 2 I can even get to.

Nope. Hadn't gotten to it yet. That's ok. But it would still leave me out as I can't get to Castleton. I think I've been there maybe twice in my entire life. Circle Center and Greenwood are the only 2 I can even get to.

Call those 2 and see what they say, you might find out they are staying open.

I would be interested in knowing if Circle Center is really closing, but can't call right now.

Here is a post that I found on another board I post on- (So, below is her quote):

That was a preliminary list created before Disney regained control. (She is talking about the list at the beginning of THIS thread- someone from the other board came over here and borrowed the list that begins THIS thread)
I believe this is a more accurate list created by Disney:

6767 Northwest Arkansas Mall Fayetteville AR
6480 Paradise Valley Mall Phoenix AZ
6471 Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza Baldwin Hills CA
6579 Capitola Mall Capitola CA
6592 Post Street San Francisco CA
6504 The Oaks Thousand Oaks CA
7006 Danbury Fair Mall Danbury CT
6366 The Pavilions At Buckland Manchester CT
6574 Westfield Meriden Meriden CT
6536 Westfield Trumbull Trumbull CT
6549 Regency Square Mall Jacksonville FL
6602 Coastland Center Naples FL
6487 Tyrone Square St Petersburg FL
6441 Gwinnett Place Duluth GA
6531 Northpark Mall Davenport IA
6508 Stratford Square Mall Bloomingdale IL
6621 Circle Centre Mall Indianapolis IN
6509 Towne East Square Wichita KS
6469 Holyoke Mall At Ingleside Holyoke MA
6561 Lakeforest Mall Gaithersburg MD
6523 St. Charles Towne Center Waldorf MD
6372 The Maine Mall South Portland ME
6507 Genesee Valley Center Flint MI
6338 Twelve Oaks Mall Novi MI
6694 Somerset Collection Troy MI
6320 Chesterfield Towne Center Chesterfield MO
7031 Zona Rosa Kansas City MO
6782 St Louis Galleria St Louis MO
6810 Mid Rivers St Peters MO
6440 Four Seasons Town Center Greensboro NC
6631 Valley Hills Mall Hickory NC
6444 Quaker Bridge Mall Lawrenceville NJ
6596 Crossgates Mall Albany NY
6595 Boulevard Mall Amherst NY
6360 Walden Galleria Buffalo NY
6474 Galleria At Crystal Run Middletown NY
6569 Sangertown Square New Hartford NY
6537 Poughkeepsie Galleria Poughkeepsie NY
6618 Greece Ridge Center Rochester NY
6547 Jefferson Valley Mall Yorktown Heights NY
6373 Tri-County Mall Cincinnati OH
6514 The Mall At Fairfield Commons Dayton OH
6747 Logan Valley Mall Altoona PA
6603 Capital City Mall Camp Hill PA
6886 Exton Square Mall Exton PA
6559 Westmoreland Mall Greensburg PA
6583 Harrisburg Mall Harrisburg PA
6473 Park City Center Lancaster PA
7041 The Mall At Robinson Pittsburgh PA
6588 Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA
6511 The Mall At Steamtown Scranton PA
6481 Wyoming Valley Mall Wilkes-Barre PA
6426 Willow Grove Park Willow Grove PA
6470 Town East Mall Mesquite TX
6609 Chesapeake Square Chesapeake VA
6604 Virginia Center Commons Glen Allen VA
6347 Mayfair Mall Wauwatosa WI

Here is a post that I found on another board I post on- (So, below is her quote):

That was a preliminary list created before Disney regained control. (She is talking about the list at the beginning of THIS thread- someone from the other board came over here and borrowed the list that begins THIS thread)

I hope this is right, only 1 of the 2 closest to me... but unfortunately this is the nicer of the two...:sad1:

Hmm. the new list is still stating Circle Center, but is not listing the Greenwood Mall location. Greenwood Mall would make more sense to close because the mall is changing to an outdoor mall. Circle Center is located right downtown and basically right next to the convention center.

Oh well. I'm heading over to CC right now to find out.

Hmm. the new list is still stating Circle Center, but is not listing the Greenwood Mall location. Greenwood Mall would make more sense to close because the mall is changing to an outdoor mall. Circle Center is located right downtown and basically right next to the convention center.

Oh well. I'm heading over to CC right now to find out.

Let us know what you find out!:) I am really surprised about CC!:confused3 We will be in Indy this weekend- might have to wander over to CC for a visit-see how it compares to the Fort Wayne store.

6767 Northwest Arkansas Mall Fayetteville AR
6480 Paradise Valley Mall Phoenix AZ
6471 Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza Baldwin Hills CA
6579 Capitola Mall Capitola CA
6592 Post Street San Francisco CA
6504 The Oaks Thousand Oaks CA
7006 Danbury Fair Mall Danbury CT
6366 The Pavilions At Buckland Manchester CT
6574 Westfield Meriden Meriden CT
6536 Westfield Trumbull Trumbull CT
6549 Regency Square Mall Jacksonville FL
6602 Coastland Center Naples FL
6487 Tyrone Square St Petersburg FL
6441 Gwinnett Place Duluth GA
6531 Northpark Mall Davenport IA
6508 Stratford Square Mall Bloomingdale IL
6621 Circle Centre Mall Indianapolis IN
6509 Towne East Square Wichita KS
6469 Holyoke Mall At Ingleside Holyoke MA
6561 Lakeforest Mall Gaithersburg MD
6523 St. Charles Towne Center Waldorf MD
6372 The Maine Mall South Portland ME
6507 Genesee Valley Center Flint MI
6338 Twelve Oaks Mall Novi MI
6694 Somerset Collection Troy MI
6320 Chesterfield Towne Center Chesterfield MO
7031 Zona Rosa Kansas City MO
6782 St Louis Galleria St Louis MO
6810 Mid Rivers St Peters MO
6440 Four Seasons Town Center Greensboro NC
6631 Valley Hills Mall Hickory NC
6444 Quaker Bridge Mall Lawrenceville NJ
6596 Crossgates Mall Albany NY
6595 Boulevard Mall Amherst NY
6360 Walden Galleria Buffalo NY
6474 Galleria At Crystal Run Middletown NY
6569 Sangertown Square New Hartford NY
6537 Poughkeepsie Galleria Poughkeepsie NY
6618 Greece Ridge Center Rochester NY
6547 Jefferson Valley Mall Yorktown Heights NY
6373 Tri-County Mall Cincinnati OH
6514 The Mall At Fairfield Commons Dayton OH
6747 Logan Valley Mall Altoona PA
6603 Capital City Mall Camp Hill PA
6886 Exton Square Mall Exton PA
6559 Westmoreland Mall Greensburg PA
6583 Harrisburg Mall Harrisburg PA
6473 Park City Center Lancaster PA
7041 The Mall At Robinson Pittsburgh PA
6588 Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA
6511 The Mall At Steamtown Scranton PA
6481 Wyoming Valley Mall Wilkes-Barre PA
6426 Willow Grove Park Willow Grove PA

I like that list better! The Sunrise Mall store is not on the list!!

Let us know what you find out!:) I am really surprised about CC!:confused3 We will be in Indy this weekend- might have to wander over to CC for a visit-see how it compares to the Fort Wayne store.

Just got back. Found out that CC is closing. :(

It's more work for me to go to Greenwood.
I'm downtown 5 days a week. :(

Although, the CC store was one that was renovated and it doesn't look very good to me. I think the Greenwood store still has it's original design. Although I don't think that will last long as the mall is being changed over to an outdoor mall. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter