• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List of Disigners_ A place to start _ All Disigners Please Post

Hi all, I'm fairly new to DISigning and I am so hooked! I have a lot of request for my Mickey bubbles and have a new Star Resort DISign but I will create and customize any request. Font, color, characters, it'a all up to you. My 4shared file and DISign thread are in my signature.:goodvibes
Linda

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I am looking for a DISigner who used to have a photobucket account with Disney images but they were not personalized. They were cute and funny though.

For example, there was a Mickey and along side it said Real Women Love Mickey. There was a Minnie hugging her computer and it said I Love My Computer Because All My Friends Live In It.

Fun things like that you could print out that didn't need to be personalized. Anyone know who it was that made those? :confused:

Thanks for any help. Also do any of the DISigners have a Disneyland collection you can point me towards. Thanks again!! :flower3:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I am looking for a DISigner who used to have a photobucket account with Disney images but they were not personalized. They were cute and funny though.

For example, there was a Mickey and along side it said Real Women Love Mickey. There was a Minnie hugging her computer and it said I Love My Computer Because All My Friends Live In It.

Fun things like that you could print out that didn't need to be personalized. Anyone know who it was that made those? :confused:

Thanks for any help. Also do any of the DISigners have a Disneyland collection you can point me towards. Thanks again!! :flower3:

The designs you are looking for were Kari's (rumblytumbly). She is no longer designing and has since shut down her Photobucket. Maybe if you are looking for a specific one, someone here may have it saved. If this is the case, you would get more responses if you start a new thread as more people may see it.

The designs you are looking for were Kari's (rumblytumbly). She is no longer designing and has since shut down her Photobucket. Maybe if you are looking for a specific one, someone here may have it saved. If this is the case, you would get more responses if you start a new thread as more people may see it.

Ah yes, that does sound familiar. Too bad she's not doing it anymore. They were cute. Thank you for the info. :)

I haven't posted here, yet!

I am Victoria, LittleMissMagic.

I have been filling requests, and I have my own thread.

All of my DISigns can be found in my photobucket. I have autograph book covers, park-specific autograph book pages for WDW, Uni/IOA, Sea World, GKTW Village, and DCL, as well as character dining pages for WDW. The most requests seem to be for my collegiate Mickey heads. I also have birthday Mickey heads. I just made a bunch of Wish Trip designs. And just recently (today, actually!), I started sports car designs that husbands and teenage boys might agree to wear! :rotfl:

I'll throw my hat into the ring too. You can locate links to both my design thread and Photobucket on the bottom of this post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter