List of Disigners_ A place to start _ All Disigners Please Post

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have organized my photobucket account and if you see something you like you are more than welcome to it...I have been doing requests for Sippy cups mostly...I have no problem taking on requests as long as everyone is polite and patient. I'm nesting ( only ten more weeks to go ), I have a two year old , I'm organizing a benefit poker run, bike show, live music event for my friend who was in a car accident, and I work weekend mornings....Not everything in my photobucket is "my" disign but I've gotten permission from other DISigners to use them... anywho here's the link....

http://s328.photobucket.com/albums/l359/Angelsdisigns/

Hi There,

Was just wondering how up to date the designers are listed on this thread, I have contacted a couple of them with requests but haven't heard anything and see they haven't posted in a while. I am new to this so I didn't know if it was common for some dissigners to take a while to get back to you. Any info. you have would be great. Thanks for all your hard work and great designs.

Hi There,

Was just wondering how up to date the designers are listed on this thread, I have contacted a couple of them with requests but haven't heard anything and see they haven't posted in a while. I am new to this so I didn't know if it was common for some dissigners to take a while to get back to you. Any info. you have would be great. Thanks for all your hard work and great designs.

The designers that have posted are "active" as far I know .
I know with school, work & everyday life some only post late evening or week-ends
. :)
If I can help just let me know :)

heather.jpg

Can I have this one with nothing on the bottom, Disney Magic, and on Top Rudi, Terri, Brittani, Rudi

:worship: Thank You :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

This thread is AMAZING!!!!

I stopped over after hearing about you all on the planning boards...and they were all right YOU GALS ROCK!

Thanks a mil for this particular thread...it made checking out all the DISigners realy easy...Keep up the great work!!!

Paula

heather.jpg

Can I have this one with nothing on the bottom, Disney Magic, and on Top Rudi, Terri, Brittani, Rudi

Not many of the designers check this thread after we post our links in it. You might want to post your request in the original designer's request thread or else post it as a request in a brand new thread, so someone will see it and perhaps change it for you. :goodvibes

heather.jpg

I believe this is an old design of Pat's. Pat is no longer on these boards and generally the designers don't personalize someone else's design without permission.

Hello to every one,
Thanks for this great thread it was supper helpful. Now I was hopping one of you great DISigners would be so kind as to help me learn how to do what you do? I think it looks like so much fun, and with two kids I think it would be lots of fun to do for parties and school. I really want to learn how to make candy/nugget/mint wrappers, as well as invites and well anything else your will to share. Please if anyone can help I would be supper grateful. And just so you know I'm willing to barter for it too, lol..
Thanks!

Could you create a Name design for "FHS DANCE"?

My daughter's dance team is going to WDW for a national competition and I want to make them some cute shirts.

If you can outline in a specific color...red would be great. And I am wanting the Mickey and Friends characters in the letters.

Thanks for your awesome creativity!!!

For TaeKwondo Mom

Could you create a Name design for "FHS DANCE"?

My daughter's dance team is going to WDW for a national competition and I want to make them some cute shirts.

If you can outline in a specific color...red would be great. And I am wanting the Mickey and Friends characters in the letters.

Thanks for your awesome creativity!!!

For TaeKwondo Mom
I would post this request in this thread. I am sure she would be able to help you. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1742222&page=122
Penny:hippie:

Thanks for the plug Penny - but she wants Mickey and friends so I will be unable to help with this.

I know you saw the dance team and thought it would be perfect for me but not with Mickey.
You are right. :headache: Sorry, I love your dance ones and thought it would be perfect. so much so I neglected to see the Mickey part of the request. :(

TaeKwondo Mom - you will have better luck if you post in a DISigners' thread and ask them for what you want. :goodvibes Penny:hippie:

Hi all you talented folks! I love this site and now have officially become CRAZY :rolleyes: with wanting to learn how to create stuff. My question is can you give me some pro/cons of software please?? I have no idea :confused: what to get and certainly do not want to get anything "over my head" that I will never use to the fullest potential. I only want to be able to personalize and make things for my kids. It just really seems like ya'll are having such a great time! ;) I sure would love any suggesstions and pointers. :worship: Thanks for everything! I have asked many of you for things since I joined just a short time ago and I am mowed over by the kindness and generosity of everyone here! No wonder I do not want to leave my computer :yay:

I would just like to thank every designer who posted on this thread!! I know that requests can be very time consuming and the service you are providing is absolutely priceless! All of you make vacations to WDW or on a Disney Cruise that much more special and memoriable!!! You all are blessed with your talents and thanks so much for spreading the "Magic"!! :hug:

I'm so new to this...I really don't know what I'm doing! But I do have a dance team that is going to WDW for nationals soon...and I know you don't do Disney DiSigns any longer...but I would take whatever you want to DiSign for them. I haven't seen your dance items.

They are the "Tigers"...school colors are red, white, silver and black. And the team is

FHS Dance Team or FHS Dance...or Tiger Dancers.

I'm planning on making them several shirts...one for each day...so I'll take whatever you would like to do for me.

Thanks so much in advance!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter