List of all resorts with 2 bedroom suites - DVC or resort

Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
im in the very early stages of planning a possible trip for October 2016 for my 30th birthday. At this stage, I'm using the assumption that my husband and I will be traveling with another couple.

My husband and I have only been to WDW once for our honeymoon and stayed at YC with a 30% discount on room rates.

I LOVED it there, and would want to stay deluxe again, hopefully in the EPCOT area but Don particularly like the BC DVC rooms and the boardwalk rooms are ok but the pool freaks me out a bit.

Can anyone recommend or even list all the 2 bedroom options within the WDW resorts?
I'm not sure whether it will be cheaper this way or to get seperate rooms at a deluxe resort but I'm starting here for now.
We don't want a studio with two beds and a 1 bedroom won't suit as neither couple would want to sleep on a fold out couch. So I think a 2 bedroom suite is our only option?

Having a kitchen isn't necessarily needed or wanted as I don't plan on using it that much, but I know they all pretty much have them.

At this stage, not interested in Mod or Value resorts (with the exception of CSR but I don't think they have 2 bedroom suites anyway)

Also, club level isn't ideal, I'm not sure if all 2 bedroom suites in the resorts are club level, in which case, I'd price it out anyway.

Lastly, I know about renting points and will compare that at some point too.

Thanks so much in advance! I think I have a pretty good knowledge of the resorts in general but have never needed a 2 bedroom resort so never looked into it.

Oh, one last thing. Do any of the 1 bedroom suites have 2 actual beds or are they all 1 bed and one fold out couch?

Every DVC has a 2 bedroom. I suspect two rooms at a Deluxe could be comparably priced and have more availability. Coronado does have a 2 bedroom, I think it's an executive suite. Most Deluxes have a couple 2 bedroom suites.

Every DVC has a 2 bedroom. I suspect two rooms at a Deluxe could be comparably priced and have more availability. Coronado does have a 2 bedroom, I think it's an executive suite. Most Deluxes have a couple 2 bedroom suites.
I think a 2 bedroom at a deluxe would be nicer in terms of decor as they get updated when the resort does as opposed to when SVC decides to invest the $$

The difference being the discount for room only (wen offered) is 30% for deluxe and 35% for DVC booked as a resort room rather than using points

Dvc is super busy at that time. If renting points make sure you have your request submitted by 11 months out.

Old Key West studio villas have two queen beds.

Thanks guys!
We discussed the trip tonight and we may be happy just to share a regular room with 2 queen beds rather than spend a lot extra on a 2 bedroom.
But I'm still going to price it all out!

The 35% for DVC went away a few years ago. The max has been 30%, oh if only we could go back to the 40% discount days. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter