• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List november adr's here

:confused3I see that some of you have already booked dates for 11/23. I will be in the World for 11/25 - 11/28. When can I book my ADR's? Thanks for helping.

You can look here to get a start date.
http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php
They are getting them in advance because they are staying at WDW resorts and beginning at 90 days out from your arrival, you can start booking from your arrival date plus 10 days out. You can't back up 10 days from your arrival and start then, ONLY from your arrival date forward.

Ok thanks! I am also staying at a Disney Resort, so I will be able to book 90 days from my check in date?

Ok thanks! I am also staying at a Disney Resort, so I will be able to book 90 days from my check in date?
Yes, 90 days +10. Check in date and then 10 days after that so you don't have to go online every day to make each day's ADRs from your arrival date. It's easy. That covers most people's plans. Good luck! :thumbsup2

I added a day to our Mom & Me trip for DD & I - we'll be arriving on Nov 19 now!!! So my 90 days is this Friday!!! Hopefully, I'll get the ADRs I want too!

Glad to find others as excited as I am. My family just doesn't get it.

10/30-No ADRs will eat somewhere at the Boardwalk
10/31-Yachtsman 7:45pm
11/1- Le Celleir 8pm
11/2- Kouzzinna 7:55pm
11/3-Ohanas 8:30pm
11/4-Kona Cafe 9:10am

I was up from 3-5AM on 8/10 to make our first week's ADRs, so here's what we have so far:

Kouzinna - dinner
CRT - Dinner
Planet Hollywood - dinner
LeCellier - dinner
House of Blues - dinner
Brown Derby - dinner
Tutto Italia - lunch

I'll need to call again on Friday to try and get Liberty Tree Tavern for 11/19.

The hardest to get were LeCellier and Kouzinna. On-line didn't recognize us as being on the DDP so it charged us for CRT, which then took another call to get that one cancelled and rebooked.

ppony Quote:

But they sure enjoy the fruits of your labor!

They never seem to have and opinion when I'm planning. Is always sounds okay, whatever you want. Then when we get there its always can we eat here, are we going there. They sure do enjoy it when we get there. :cool1:

What is the web address to make online ADRs? I've never done it that way before and need to do it soon for our trip the end of Nov!
Thanks!

To get to the Disney site use this link http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ then select my disney vacation at the upper right. At the bottom of the page there are different options. Select dining, and begin your search. You just have to select make dinner reservation on the page usually on the left side and enter your resort confirmation number and phone number on the ressie:)

Was up bright and early on 8/17 at 6:00 a.m. and made the following ADR's online for my stay Nov. 15th to the 21st:

- 'Ohana (Dinner)
- Hoop Dee Doo Review
- Sci-Fi Dine-In (Lunch)
- Boma (Dinner)
- Chef Mickey's (Dinner)

Other than an issue with the system charging my credit card for the HDDR even though I will be on the dining plan (had to call at 7:00 a.m. to have this corrected), everything went very smoothly and I am a big fan of the online reservation system.

I was up dark and early at 3am last Sunday and here's what we got for 11/14-11/23:

11/14
kona
chef mickey's

11/15
'ohana
tokyo dining
yachtsman

11/16
mama melrose
raglan road

11/17
crystal palace
kona
narcoossee's

11/18
tusker house
yak and yeti
boma

11/19
1900 park fare
chefs de france
le cellier

11/20
kona
jiko

11/21
whispering canyon
1900 park fare

11/22
'ohana
tutto italia
le cellier

11/23
whispering canyon

:thumbsup2 the online system worked out really well for us

Up as well today at 5 before 5am and got almost everything right on the money. Was done by 515:

11/18
50s PT lunch
Flying Fish dinner

11/19
Tutto lunch
Blue Zoo dinner

11/20
Liberty Tree lunch
Citricos dinner

11/21
Boma breakfast--actually called a few hours later and got a better time
Yak lunch
WPC dinner after La Nouba-- could only get 830==not 8pm like I wanted

11/22
CP early breakfast before KTTK tour and going home--score!

I made our reservations for our trip's original dates (last week of October) and got everything, including preferred Fantasmic seating, then it had to be switched (to the first week of November) and was on the WDW dining line for over 45 minutes trying to get everything switched! :lmao: I got everything except the preferred seating with our DHS res. I've been calling every day for that and CRT (which we weren't going to get because of having to pay for TWO meals up front, but decided our DD would LOVE it)

I think I'm most excited about the luau - DH and I paid for it on our honeymoon and it was rained out. :( We were refunded, of course, but what a let-down!

Nov. 3 - Akershus (Princess Dinner 5:05pm)
Nov. 4 - Tony's Town Sq. (6pm .. trying for CRT breakfast or lunch though!)
Nov. 5 - Chef Mickey's (7:55pm)
Nov. 6 - Yak & Yeti's (3pm)
Nov. 7 - Spirit of Aloha (category 2, 5:15pm)
Nov. 8 - Hollywood & Vine (5:15pm .. still trying to get preferred seating at ANY rest.!!)
Nov. 9 - Cape May Cafe (9:10am)

Just booked all of ADRs

11/19 Tonys 6pm

11/20 Chefs de France 12:10pm
Coral Reef 6:55pm

11/21 Sci Fi Dine in 6:15pm

11/22 Donalds Safari Breakfast 8:05am
Ohana 6:35pm

11/23 Le Cellier 6:15pm

11/24 Planet Hollywood 6:30

Just booked all of ADRs

11/19 Tonys 6pm

11/20 Chefs de France 12:10pm
Coral Reef 6:55pm

11/21 Sci Fi Dine in 6:15pm

11/22 Donalds Safari Breakfast 8:05am
Ohana 6:35pm

11/23 Le Cellier 6:15pm

11/24 Planet Hollywood 6:30

Congrats! It won't pull up past my 90 days and I did everything. How frustrating! I will need to call and keep my fingers crossed!

We are a group of 11, I called
11/9
Coral reef dinner
11/10
Liberty tree dinner
11/11
sci fi lunch
11/12
grand gathering safari dinner Tusker house
11/13
Mt daughters 6th bday
Tutta Ilalia dinner
11/14
akershus princess bfast (for some)
Chef Mickeys b fats (for the others)
BBB for my daughter for bday
2 8 yr old boys for pirate league
:banana:

Well, I had to call but I got right through and got everything I wanted - most at the times I wanted. Ohana' was the only one with a 40 minute difference. Whew!!!

11/18 Yak & Yeti
11/19 Chef Mickey's
11/20 Mama Melrose
11/21 LeCellier
11/22 Tusker House breakfast
. Ohana' dinner
11/23 Sci-Fi
11/24 Kona Cafe dinner
11/25 Crystal Palace for breakfast
. Turf Club dinner
11/26 Teppan Edo for Thanksgiving!
11/27 Ohana for breakfast
. Biergarten for dinner

Also, I was going to do the Candlelight package at Biergarten, but once she told me it was 2 table service credits I cancelled. We saw it last year and I think my boys wouldn't be terribly upset if we missed it.

My planning is over and 90 days until we leave!:cool1:

Well, I had to call but I got right through and got everything I wanted - most at the times I wanted. Ohana' was the only one with a 40 minute difference. Whew!!!

11/18 Yak & Yeti
11/19 Chef Mickey's
11/20 Mama Melrose
11/21 LeCellier
. Ohana' dinner
11/23 Sci-Fi
11/24 Kona Cafe dinner
. Turf Club dinner
. Biergarten for dinner

Also, I was going to do the Candlelight package at Biergarten, but once she told me it was 2 table service credits I cancelled. We saw it last year and I think my boys wouldn't be terribly upset if we missed it.

Looks like we have some of the same places on the same days.:thumbsup2

11/18 Yak & Yeti
11/19 Chef Mickey's
11/20 Mama Melrose
11/21 LeCellier
. Ohana' dinner
11/23 Sci-Fi
11/24 Kona Cafe dinner
. Turf Club dinner
. Biergarten for dinner

Congrats!!! Can't wait to make my ressies a week from toady. So jeleaus that you already have a thanksginig dinner. We don't arrive until 11/25 and want to do ohana for thanksgiving. Wish me luck!!! We won't just absolutely cry if we don't get it, but I really want to!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter