• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List for ToT Inaugural 10miler. Who's going, where ya staying, etc.

Doing both the 5K in the morning and the 10 Miler in the evening
Staying at POR

Bryan

Thanks for making up the list!

~Alice

We'll be there!! DH and I are signed up for the 10 mile event, but we are still homeless. We are hoping to use some of my step brother's DVC points, and if he doesn't have enough for us to rent, then we'll be going to one of the websites to rent from someone else. We're hoping to stay at Boardwalk, AKL or WL.

I'm so happy to see a bunch of the EEC people here!!

:wave2:

I'm running the 5K in the morning and have tickets for the Villian's Bash. I didn't sign up in time for the 10-Miler but we'll be there to cheer everyone on to the finish line! :cheer2:

We'll be there!! DH and I are signed up for the 10 mile event, but we are still homeless. We are hoping to use some of my step brother's DVC points, and if he doesn't have enough for us to rent, then we'll be going to one of the websites to rent from someone else. We're hoping to stay at Boardwalk, AKL or WL.

I'm so happy to see a bunch of the EEC people here!!

Hi folks.

My DW (myweegirls) and I are running the 10 Miler and staying at the Boardwalk.

We have a home now!!! No luck booking DVC at Boardwalk. The ONLY studio that my stepbrother could get for us was at Saratoga. I'm still happy!!

I am running the 10 miler along with DH and two friends. We will be off-site at WBC, along with our 2 yo and the grandparents. Making this a week-long family vacation!

Hi! Just saw this thread! DH and I are running the 10-miler and staying at the Swan.

Hi everyone!

I will be running the 10 miler and staying at Caribbean Beach. Can't wait! :dance3:

DH and I are doing the 10 miler and not sure where we are staying, I keep changing my mind!
This was my request for our 20th Anniversary!

My DW & I FINALLY closed (after many months of frustration & head banging....) on our house in Celebration!! :)

Looks like we won't have to spend the night in our car in the parking lot!!

I'm doing the 10 mile race but haven't decided if I will stay at a resort or drive home that night.

Bill

Do we have any meets planned yet? Personally I'm thinking we need a Bling Brunch or a celebratory drink around the world party!

DH is doing the 5k and I am doing the ToT (and maybe the 5k too). We are staying at Bay Lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter