Lisa's Mid April to May Photopass Share

LisaNJ25

DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i
I have a short 2 day trip April 23-25th and I would love to have a few people join in a Photopass Share.

I hosted one during my trip in August and everything went great.

Ideal dates would be dis members returning from your trip between 4/14 and 4/31. Give or take a few days each way. I would just need to order the CD within 30 days of the first person returning and entering their code.

Would love a total of 6-7 people. We would split the $99.00 plus and $3.00 pp for shipping and Cd's.

I also only put your pictures onto your CD. You will not have pictures of the others in the share.

Since the dates are close I would prefer payment via paypal or money order is fine is it can be mailed out Asap.

Anyone interested can PM me or my email address is LMR973@verizon.net

*******************FULL**********************************

Here is the complete list:

pkpower1013 - 4/10-4/13- PAID
dianthu - 4/11 - 4/18
Kathrna - 4/18-4/28
JennyVelaz - 4/20 - 4/22
LisaNJ25 - 4/23-4/25
Fluffernutter - 4/29 - 5/4
Jill (I need your Dis name Jill)- 4/30 - 5/2
Kirabird

Total is $16.00 each. Includes shipping and CD

My paypal address is EbayinNJ@Verizon.net

First sign up pkpower1013

Still spots open.

oooooh sounds interesting! I spent $70 last time just on pics! We are going short trip this time 4/20-4/22 I'm not sure how many pics I'd use.

Hi Lisa~ I sent you a PM. Our dates are 4/11 to 4/18.

Thanks! :)

Hi, Lisa! Our dates are 18-25. I pm'd you. Thanks

****************** FULL*********************
update in first post

I just uploaded! What fun it is to see all the photopass opportunities! We tried to see Mickey but it was way too long of a wait for all of the characters! Short trip so we pressed for time! Thanks for the Share can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
Do you know if we can add on the Disney prints to the CD as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter