Lisacope's 6/26/2008 DFTW VR PJ - Started TR, some pix

I picked up the mock up of my invitations today. Here are some pix:

DSC01472.jpg

DSC01474.jpg

DSC01473.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

The gal who did them are going to print them and I (and my mom!) are going to assemble them.

I went shopping on Sunday with my neighbor and I bought shoes to go with my dress - I just love them! here they are:
DSC01478.jpg

Just getting caught up on your PJ. Everything looks amazing. Love your invitations - one of my favorite colors!

Good luck with the rest of your planning and your upcoming trip. Can't wait to read how it all plays out. popcorn::

do you have any pictures of the marina patio?? we would love a wishes dessert party and our reception is at the whitehall so it would be great

do you have any pictures of the marina patio?? we would love a wishes dessert party and our reception is at the whitehall so it would be great

Forgive me if these are huge. The first 3 pix are the Marina Patio and the rest are the Whitehall Patio which are the rain location for the Marina Patio

GrandMarina1.jpg

GrandMarina3.jpg

GrandMarina5.jpg

Whitehall-CoveredPatio.jpg

WhitehallPatioCastleView.jpg

WhitehallPatioPre-Reception3.jpg

WhitehallPatioview.jpg

WhitehallRoom.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures of the marina. I am going to have a dessert party and it is good to see the patio from different views.

I love your invitations!

Lisacope, how many guests will be attending your vow renewal? Do you think this number will stand firm or do you expect it to change as your date approaches?

As to the location of your dessert party, will it be held in the area that sits in front of Gasparilla Grill as seen in the photos that you posted? I ask because I am wondering how you will handle the privacy issue. Gasparilla Grill is very popular with the resort crowd (I know that I love grabbing something to eat there at all hours of the day, especially since I can dine outdoors). Will you be paying for temporary privacy barriers to be put up? I did that for one of my outdoor get-togethers a few years ago and it worked out well.

I love the shoes that you've selected. I bet they look great with your dress. Thanks for sharing a photo of them.

Oh, I love your shoes! And either of those locations would be amazing for your dessert party (I hope you don't get rain though!). :)

Lisacope, how many guests will be attending your vow renewal? Do you think this number will stand firm or do you expect it to change as your date approaches?

As to the location of your dessert party, will it be held in the area that sits in front of Gasparilla Grill as seen in the photos that you posted? I ask because I am wondering how you will handle the privacy issue. Gasparilla Grill is very popular with the resort crowd (I know that I love grabbing something to eat there at all hours of the day, especially since I can dine outdoors). Will you be paying for temporary privacy barriers to be put up? I did that for one of my outdoor get-togethers a few years ago and it worked out well.

I love the shoes that you've selected. I bet they look great with your dress. Thanks for sharing a photo of them.

Hey Janet .... Our guest count is a source of stress for me! I think we will have between 45-55 people. We have invited quite a few more than that - 130 to be exact but we are expecting that quite a few will not come because of the distance and expense. I am fine with that - I know that my family is coming and many of our dearest friends will be making the journey. Many of the invites I am sending out are mostly just symbolic but if we get surprised by 100 guests I am fine with that too! I know our venue can hold much more and I am happy to pay for more guests.

Fill me in Janet - Is the Gasparilla Grill right next to the Marina Patio? If privacy barriers are a good idea then let me know and I will ask for them!

Thanks for the compliment on the shoes!

Thanks for posting the pictures of the marina. I am going to have a dessert party and it is good to see the patio from different views.

I love your invitations!

Thanks Shezfrombermuda - I am going to my PS in 5 days and I am hoping to really scope this area out - I am bringing my camera but I am not a great photgrapher. If I am able to add any info about the Marina Patio I will share it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter