• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lisa (Tiger Fan) called me today, asked if we could please **update 5/20 pg 10**

Thanks, Dan, for updating us on Lisa's battle. We'll be keeping her in our thoughts and prayers. What an inspiration she is! :grouphug: :grouphug:

Praying right now for Lisa, and her family. :grouphug:

Thanks Dan, for all you do. :sunny:

That is heartbreaking. I am so sad for Lisa and her family! She will sure be in my thoughts and prayers! :grouphug: to her and her famliy!

From someone who has had 16 years he shouldn't have had...please tell Lisa she is in my prayers and to keep fighting :grouphug:

As always, sending the good thoughts for Lisa. She's always been a trooper, and continues to be. She's an inspiration. :grouphug:

Being sent her way.

Doctors are mere mortals...please may she be one of those miracles.

Lisa is a amazing woman. Prayers for her and her family.

Dan Murphy said:
I know a number of folks have here, as well as in a number of PM's, for Lisa's mailing address, to drop a card and/or a note.

I called Lisa to get the address of the hospital.......

Lisa Stewart
Greenville Memorial Hospital
Room 52208
701 Grove Road
Greenville, NC 29605

Lisa only talked briefly, VERY tired, tough to talk. The nurse was there working on her port. Lisa did say she was having a tough day, radiation, plus having trouble with her gross more skills. :( I did tell her that, as always, many, many folks from here on the DIS were wishing her well, keeping her in their prayers, and as always, she was graciously appreciative.

Hey, Dan --

I looked up Greenville Hospital on Grove Rd & Google shows it in South Carolina, not North Carolina - you might want to verify the address.

Here's the url for the hospital: http://www.ghs.org/

and if you want to send Lisa an e-card through the hospital, you can here: http://147.202.35.75/eGreeting.php

Lisa continues to be in my prayers. I'll check back to see if the address is confirmed, so I can send her a card.

MerryPoppins said:
Lisa continues to be in my prayers. I'll check back to see if the address is confirmed, so I can send her a card.
This is correct, SC....

Lisa Stewart
Greenville Memorial Hospital
Room 52208
701 Grove Road
Greenville, SC 29605

Continued prayers for Lisa and her family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter