Lisa and Mike's Fairytale Vow Renewal

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing!!!!! everything was just perfect i loved all of you pics:goodvibes everything was incredible i cant point out 1 thing in particular because i loved it all really!!!!!!! i just wish i could have seen it all in person!!! cograts to you both and many happy years toghether!!! you have a beautiful family and i loved your dress:love: and the cinderella jewelry was stunning!!!!

where did you get your name cards from they are so nice?
love the pics and the breakfast looks so much fun, if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost?

Your photos are beautiful - everything looks gorgeous! I love both your cakes, what flavours did you have? Can't wait to read your TR! :goodvibes

wow your pics are beautiful.

I love how it was so special for a vow renewal. Everything looked amazing. Can't wait to read the TR.

I LOVE YOUR VR!!!

I still wish i was doing mine after seeing yours...but theres alway 15yrs;)

You look incredible & your kids are adorable

The sand ceremony was huge...did you incorporate your whole family...very neat!!

I love the mad hatter breakfast...you found some GREAT alice stuff...where is that room you had the party in?

Your reception was SO classy looking...i love how the cake is in front of that mural!!!makes it look really cool

& i love the looks on the kids faces when M&M came in!!

I love the beach pictures & the carriage!!

Congrats & heres to many more wonderful happy, loving years!!

:confused3
I LOVE YOUR VR!!!

I still wish i was doing mine after seeing yours...but theres alway 15yrs;)

You look incredible & your kids are adorable

The sand ceremony was huge...did you incorporate your whole family...very neat!!

I love the mad hatter breakfast...you found some GREAT alice stuff...where is that room you had the party in?

Your reception was SO classy looking...i love how the cake is in front of that mural!!!makes it look really cool

& i love the looks on the kids faces when M&M came in!!

I love the beach pictures & the carriage!!

Congrats & heres to many more wonderful happy, loving years!!

Thank you so much for the well wishes! Yes, it truly was a dream trip.

We had the Mad Hatter in the Wonders of Life Lounge overlooking the Wonders of Life Pavilion. We originally booked it for the St James Room at the Boardwalk but got bumped by a convention. Then we thought about the Attic, which I loved but really wanted to use the props. We then settled on St Augustine at the Grand. We didn't want to use Whitehall since that was where our reception was. Then, about 30 days out, someone on here posted pix of their reception at the Wonders Lounge and I was sold. Hopefully, when I get started on my tr I can tell everyone all about our indecisions!

As for the price, it kind of got out of hand. There are definitely areas you could cut back on though. For 16 adults and 11 kids it was around $9000. Although, as you can see from the pix, it was incredible. I've never heard so many "wow's" even from the Disney folks, who were pumped to use the location.

Thanks everyone for looking! I know I'll get better feedback from you guys than from my family!

Lisa

Almost forgot. Yes, we did use the entire family for the sand ceremony. Everyone who was at our VR was a parent, sibling or niece or nephew so we really wanted everyone to participate.

We had everyone bring sand from a spot that was significant to them or us and had them get up and explain why they chose that sand--eg my brother lives in Charleston SC so he used local sand, my parents used sand from Kiawah Island where they honeymooned and later brought us kids, my dad used sand from Lake Tahoe where he lives and we vacation, my inlaws used sand from Siesta Key where they have a condo and have vacationed for 30 years, my sister used playground sand and my sister in law used sand from Lake Erie where we go boating with them.

All the sands are varying shades of brown but with different textures. I love the way it turned out and how we could have everyone participate. Rev Jack said it was so beautiful and meaningful. It also gave the kids something to do!!

Your photos are beautiful - everything looks gorgeous! I love both your cakes, what flavours did you have? Can't wait to read your TR! :goodvibes

Thank you! For the mad hatter we had lemon with raspberry which was to die for. The other layer was red velvet which I love but this one tasted a little on the stale side, like it had been made earlier or frozen.

For the small bridge to happiness---which pictures cannot do justice to, it is absolutely breathtaking----we had almond cake with amaretto mousse--my favorite, marble with baileys--also delicious, and the top layer was chocolate with peanut butter mousse. Unfortunately, due to our changing resorts, we didn't get our cake until much later and never got to taste the top layer! Guess I'll have to order it for our next trip!

where did you get your name cards from they are so nice?
love the pics and the breakfast looks so much fun, if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost?

The namecards for the Mad Hatter were from Shelley at Impressions. Unfortunately, I think we got the last of them. I'm sure she could come up with something very creative though.

The ornament placecards from the reception I found on ebay after someone here posted about Lenox outlets having them. I found a seller on ebay who had a better price--I think they were around $5 each with personalization. I debated about all the wonderful chocolate placecards but we had so many treats already and with the heat...Also, I wanted everyone to have an ornament to remember the day so it worked out well.

Your pictures are beautiful
especially love the Mad Hatter party

all the little details are amazing

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing!!!!! everything was just perfect i loved all of you pics:goodvibes everything was incredible i cant point out 1 thing in particular because i loved it all really!!!!!!! i just wish i could have seen it all in person!!! cograts to you both and many happy years toghether!!! you have a beautiful family and i loved your dress:love: and the cinderella jewelry was stunning!!!!

Thank you so much! Yes, I probably would've had more enthusiastic guests if I had invited dissers! I'll get to all that in my tr.

Yes, I was lucky enough to get the choker on ebay on Valentine's Day (what an old married lady, home and on ebay for Valentine's Day!!) for an incredible deal. When I later called about the bracelet, I found out about the sale. So, hopefully, lots of dis brides were able to wear the set as well. I did feel pretty over the top and was worried my family would think I was nuts, since our original wedding was nowhere like this but I figured, it's disney so who cares!

Laura,
Hope you noticed all the great pix with the fans you made!! I love the beach ones with them sticking in the sand. also, the one with my nephew holding it while his mom holds him. Great work! Feel free to use us for advertising!:thumbsup2

Where was the Mad Hatter breakfast held? were the props already there or did they bring them in for the party?

the Mad Hatter was held in the Wonders Lounge overlooking the Wonders of Life pavilion at Epcot. This pavilion is open occasionally seasonally. It was closed while we were there and was the perfect spot for us. We brought in the props---we had, for $3000---light accent greens package--basically the trees w/real flowers in the base, cheshire cat, 2 mushrooms, watch/clock, 1 large teapot and 4 large flowers.

Thank you so much! Yes, I probably would've had more enthusiastic guests if I had invited dissers! I'll get to all that in my tr.

Yes, I was lucky enough to get the choker on ebay on Valentine's Day (what an old married lady, home and on ebay for Valentine's Day!!) for an incredible deal. When I later called about the bracelet, I found out about the sale. So, hopefully, lots of dis brides were able to wear the set as well. I did feel pretty over the top and was worried my family would think I was nuts, since our original wedding was nowhere like this but I figured, it's disney so who cares!

Laura,
Hope you noticed all the great pix with the fans you made!! I love the beach ones with them sticking in the sand. also, the one with my nephew holding it while his mom holds him. Great work! Feel free to use us for advertising!:thumbsup2

Yes I saw them. I love love the one with your nephew. Thank you!

Wow wow wow. You looked stunning! I love the Mad Hatter Party. I didn't know you could have it at WOL. That's amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter