Liquor stores close to port

Aggiefan92

Earning My Ears
Since we are renting a car and driving down, we plan on loading up with bottled water, wine, and couple adult bevg bottles of choice - what is the closest liquor store, grocery store with good wine selection and what time do they open?

What port? If it is canavaral there are 7-11's and other stores like that, as well as a wal-greens. You shouldn't have any trouble.

ABC Liquor

6020 N. Atlantic Ave.
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
- 321-799-0049
Mon: 9am - 11pm
Tue: 9am - 11pm
Wed: 9am - 11pm
Thu: 9am - 11pm
Fri: 9am - 12am
Sat: 9am - 12am
Sun: 1pm - 10pm

here is the link
http://www.abcfws.com/Pages/StoreLocatorResults.tp.aspx

The grocery stores in Florida also sell beer and wine. Some Publix stores have liquor stores. Publix grocery store is near by. It was posted in an earlier thread that this Publix has a liquor store.

Publix
2067 N Atlantic Ave
Cocoa Beach
(321) 784-0667

here is the link
http://store.publix.com/publix/cgi/...name=&region=&place=32931&x=0&y=0&mapx=&mapy=

I'm just going to interject here that you really don't need to purchase/bring bottled water onboard. The water on the ship (all water - for coffee/tea, preparing meals, from the drink station, from the tap in your room, making ice) is processed the same as bottled water (reverse osmosis and filtered). It tastes good.

We just take our own personal water bottles onboard and refill as necessary.

I'm just going to interject here that you really don't need to purchase/bring bottled water onboard. The water on the ship (all water - for coffee/tea, preparing meals, from the drink station, from the tap in your room, making ice) is processed the same as bottled water (reverse osmosis and filtered). It tastes good.

Just what we do Shmoo!:thumbsup2

I think the ABC store is great! Low prices and a large selection.

Mike

Take exit 49 off of Rt. 528 before the port, turn right at the light and go about 1/2 mile. On your left will be a Publix that sells water and wine and a liquor store is also in the same shopping center.

Hmm the water on the Wonder tasted bad, so bad we bought a case of water. The water from the soda machines was fine but the stuff coming from the tap was not so good.

When we rent a car we always stop at the Liquor store right next to the Publix. Here is the address for it :)

2301 State Road 524 #165 Cocoa Florida

It's about 35 mins from MCO and only 15 mins from there to the Port :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter