Lion King Stage Show

janeossie

Mouseketeer
Just thought I'd share this one with you all a couple of weekends back. (It takes me a long time to catch up!) Me any family went down to London to see the Lion King and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for my birthday. Both shows were brilliant and the Lion King has the best opening of any musical I have seen. Fortunately the Car flew at Chitty and a great time was had by all!

I know the tickets aren't cheap but if you get the chance to see either of the shows I can highly recommend. One word of warning the Chitty Tickets seem to be going fast October to March have just been released. One piece of budget advice the first 2 rows at Chitty are considered restricted views so are much cheaper. Not too sure what the difference is between sitting in row B & C anyway!:confused:

Must agree that the Lion King was fantastic.

They really involve the whole theatre as a stage. Loved the Hyenas.

The imagination that has gone into the costumes was superb.

GO AND SEE IT NOW.............

We saw The Lion King last year - fantastic show. So much imagination went into the costumes etc. :)

Hopefully we will be going down to London sometime in August to see Chitty :)

We saw the Lion King last year and got a backstage tour after the show as we knew one of the cast. I can also thoroughly recommend it as a great day out. We'll probably see it again this year or next.

Regards

Rob

We are taking two classes to see this show on July 10th. It has taken a tremendous amount of planning and saving for the children, but I'm sure that it will be worth it, and the pupils are very excited. Not to mention the adults! Carolyn

The puppetry is just awe-inspiring. In fact the word 'puppetry' hardly does it justice. I mean, these are not exactly glove puppets! I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time.

Regards

Rob

PS - I wish my school trips had been this exciting!

Rob, please feel free to come too. The more hands the merrier as they say!!! Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter