• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lion King in Indy!

HoosierFantasia

Growing older but not up......
I would love to get some tickets to see the Lion King at the Murat Theatre in Indianapolis this Spring. Tickets are in a pre-sale mode right now and go on-sale to the public this Saturday (13th).
I need a special password to buy during the presale period. Evidently this is a code you get from Disney Visa (which I don't have) or from "Disney Family". Not sure what Disney Family means. If anyone knows the code and can help me out I would be greatful.
Thanks,
BIll

Our bank offered us tickets months ago and I am all signed up. Can't wait for March 2004!!! I was almost willing to go to NYC to see this one!! I love Broadway plays. Hope to see you there!!

Slightly Goofy/Linda

Check your e-mail, Bill! Hope you have a wonderful time!

My twin DD's (age 7) would love to see the Lion King on stage!! We didn't even know it was coming to Indy!!

Do you mind sharing that code?

Thanks a million!

twinscandc: check for the PM I sent to you.. have fun!

Please, do you mind sharing the code with me, too? Our family is very excited about the Lion King coming so close to home!

Thanks!

Tina

RobinsonFamily

I sent you an e-mail this morning. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter