Lion King 3D?

jfs9900

DCL
Will they play this while it's in theaters on the Dream?

Sailing 9/25 and would like to see it on the ship!

Just a guess, but I'd say yes. We were on the Dream on the day the latest Pirates movie came out and watched it 3D.:3dglasses

I was hoping the same thing, because we're sailing on 9/22.

I'm leaving Thursday (YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!), and it should be opening Friday at 12:01 am. I'll post when I get back if it is in fact on the Dream if no one else confirms or denies it's availability. I'm looking forward to seeing it on the ship, too, and can only assume it would be on there (possibly even longer than the 2-week run that it'll have on land). I was "too old" to go to the movies to see Lion King when it first came out, and I think it would look very nice on the big screen in 3D.

I'm on the 7 night Western on Oct 1. Think it will still be playing on the Magic at that time?

We're on the 10/2 Dream. I was planning to see it with Mini Me ar home before we leave, but if it's on the ship, maybe we will wait...

I wouldn't wait until you're on the ship unless you're positive it's going to play there. It's only a 2 week showing, and then it will be done, and you'll have missed it. If you want to see it in the theater, go see it!

I'm leaving Thursday (YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!), and it should be opening Friday at 12:01 am. I'll post when I get back if it is in fact on the Dream if no one else confirms or denies it's availability. I'm looking forward to seeing it on the ship, too, and can only assume it would be on there (possibly even longer than the 2-week run that it'll have on land). I was "too old" to go to the movies to see Lion King when it first came out, and I think it would look very nice on the big screen in 3D.

I actually called today to find out if it was playing (yeah, I'm anxious for my cruise!) and the CM didn't have it on her list. She said that some Real Seal movie is the Premiere at Sea instead?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter